*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774286-Madness
Rated: E · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1774286
Creation in bad state of mind
"WANTED:Girl, dead or alive. Reward: $100000 to anyone who caught her, or gave a clue to her whereabouts."
He watch the photo on poster pasted on the wall, memorizing the details.
The Police were searching for a clue.
======
It was a stormy night, the thunder rolling through the streets and flashes of lightening making the whole place look horrible. In the heavy rain, the man passed a side alley, where he suddenly heard a scream.
Moving down the alley, the man saw a small window at the side of a house. The lights were switched on, and the curtains missing. What he saw?
A girl, standing there in the middle of the room, the knife clenched in her hands,
dripping with blood as she laughed maniacally at the man laying dead on the floor.
It was her.
If only he could get to the........A sharp blade cut his throat, and in the heavy rain a man fell dead on the street.
The thunder rolling down the streets and flashes of lightening made the whole scene look horrible.
======
The Police are still searching for a clue.
© Copyright 2011 Venomous Candy (venomouscandy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774286-Madness