*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774601-Birthday-Gift
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #1774601
This is a birthday gift to a friend. Full of male on male macro and furry themes.
Matty’s B-day gift from da Rew



         Phraust lay on the signature bed made of ice that he and Matty slept on every night, feeling restless. He looked to his right to see his lover, small little Matt, curled up next to him, covered in blankets and surrounded by pillows. Phraust could hear small little noises coming from Matt as he slept. He smiled, noticing that all of the blankets and pillows were surrounding Matt or on top of him. He didn’t mind though. Phraust rarely slept with any kind of coverings. He yearned for the cold, and hated the warmth. All warmth that is, except for the warmth from his little human.



His smile fades a little as he watches Matt sleep comfortably in the bed of ice. Even though Matt never had said anything that would make Phraust think that he didn’t fully enjoy his time with him, he worried that he was asking a lot of the human without giving much in return. He loved Matt with all his heart, something he hadn’t known he could do, but he was still quite rusty at showing true emotions. The small human had agreed to live in the chilled environment of the polar bears ice palace, which is no simple task. Phraust felt disgusted with himself at not showing his lover a better time than he had, but couldn’t readily think of anything to remedy that. Then an idea popped in his head, the proverbial light bulb appearing above him. He smiled as he looked down at Matt, still curled up, but who had moved his hand to Phraust’s side of the bed, looking for his missing partner in his sleep. Phraust obliged by curling around Matt, shoving an arm under him and putting one over him, using his legs to pull him closer to the polar bears near naked form. He sat there for a few moments, listening to Matt, watching his adorable face smile as the two curled up together.



“Matty,” Phraust whispered once. “Matty, wake up,” his second attempt was more successful than the first, waking Matt up with a start.



“Wha…” was all that he really made out before Phraust put a finger to his mouth.

“Sh…don’t say anything. I want to …do something for you…for your birthday…and I think you will like it. Do you think you are up for it right now?” Phraust quickly asked the groggy Matt. Matt rubbed his eyes as he nodded. He opened his mouth to speak, but Phraust pushed his large finger into his mouth again and shook his head, smiling.

“I said shh,” Phraust chuckled as he stood, towering over Matt and the bed. The large polar bear wore nothing but his tight brief-like underwear. He crossed his arms and smiled down at Matt.



“I guess I’ll just have to carry you then won’t I?” Phraust leaned down, and surrounded Matt with his thick arms. “I mean, since you have no clue where I am gonna take you, I should be the one to carry you there.” With a quick motion, Phraust lifted the lighter human in his arms, and repositioned him so that he was being held under one arm, tightly constricted by the large hard bicep and furry moist armpit. He used his other hand to clamp lightly down on Matt’s head, the oversized hand easily able to cover all of Matt’s head. Phraust rubbed his hand back and forth, messing up Matt’s already disheveled hair and smooshed his face a little. The bear turned on his heel and began to walk through the huge palace, his bare feet slapping against the ice beneath him.

Phraust charted a direct route to the middle of the palatial mansion, soon exiting out into the still-dark courtyard that the walls of the palace surrounded. He stopped, Matt still firmly tucked under his arm, and scanned the cold stone and grass that covered the floor of the courtyard. Phraust made a slight happy growl as his eyes landed on the glinting object he was searching for in the middle of the courtyard. A dark, black half orb of glass. He turned away from his prize momentarily, lifted up his arm, and let Matt fall to his feet.



“Now, I have a present for you,” Phraust said to the sleepy-eyed Matt, “And I’m guessing you will figure out what it is after I do this to you.” With those words spoken, Phraust put his hand on Matt’s exposed chest, right over the paw tattoo that he had given him the first time they had met. He smiled a loving/devilish smile as Matt began to shrink down. Before Matt could say a word, Phraust turned, and focused his attention on the black glass sitting a few feet away. Matt’s size shift slowed until he was left at a mere three inches tall.



“So after we played with this thing when we first got it, I decided to fiddle around with it a little more,” Phraust offered as he walked to the glass object, and picked it up, “And while you were gone today, I found out that this thing can actually be somewhat controlled.” Phraust turned to look at Matt for a moment, closed his eyes, and covered the glass with his other hand, mumbling to himself. A “whoosh” of air filled the courtyard, and Phraust opened his eyes, putting the black glass orb back where it was originally.



“You see, the city that popped up last time was HUGE, meaning that it’s individual parts were ittttty bittttty. That’s nice and all, but I wanted to see if there was any way to maybe change up the size. Guess what Matty! There is!” Phraust spewed this information out as if he were an eager boy waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. He galloped quickly over to Matt, picked up the small fully-awake human, and watched as a new city began to form, as if coming through the ground itself. Phraust clutched his boyfriend eagerly as he watched a city that was in direct scale to Matt slowly appeared with cars, buildings and people all included.



“See. I’m able to make it any size I want,” Phraust demonstrated the difference of the city’s size by bringing up one of his giant bare feet over to the street. As he brought down his foot on the busy street, it was able to crush three full cars under it, whereas the last time, dozens of cars could be demolished under one of Phraust’s powerful stomps. The hoods of the cars began to buckle slowly, horns sounding as if an earthquake was striking. The people that had been inside the cars had been so shocked at the appearance of a giant polar bear, they hadn’t tried to get out until the foot was already claiming them. Phraust watched in glee as the little faces of the people inside contorted in fear when they realized their doors were jammed shut, the metal slowly condensing down on them. Phraust squeezed the little Matty, who was watching in awe as the powerful foot turned the cars into pancakes, lightly, signifying his own enjoyment of the situation. His foot continued to bear down, screams echoing out from under it, until it made impact with the ground, the cars now nothing more than flat pieces of metal under the fleshy foot. As his foot finished the job, screams rose up from the city around him, but the distinct fearful screams of those in the cars had vanished. He smiled with pride, looking at the blushing Matt.



“I thought this size might be a little more interesting. Last time it was nice to be able to devour so many littles in one bite, but I want to feel each and every individual squirming inside of me, so I need em a bit bigger.” Phraust raises Matt to his shoulder, “Now, I need you to hold on tight, cause I’m taking you for the ride, and I don’t want you to fall and end up like everyone else, you got me?”



Matt simply shook his head. “Good,” Phraust smiled, “Now you get to point out where I start, but I suggest it be with something food related.” A growl burst from Phraust’s tight abs, “Because I’m famished.” Matt pointed to a large building off in the distance, around where the glass orb was located. At such a distance, and at its particular height, it was near impossible to tell what it was, but Phraust shrugged, licked his lips, patted his tight belly, and nodded. “Sounds good to me.”



The giant polar bear began his quick journey to the expansive building. He lifted his foot off of the crushed cars, and swung it over the heads of the little people desperately trying to flee his foot falls. Bits of the previous cars fell from his foot, striking cars, littles, and the ground. As he placed his foot down, he deliberately moved it to position it over the most congested area of fleeing pedestrians. He settled his foot to the ground, hearing shrill screams turn to muffled ones, then muffled screams fade into pops and crunches. He smiled down at the tiny ones that were just spared from a horrible crunchy death, “Don’t worry little ones. None of you are getting out alive. I’ll be back for you,” Phraust refocused on the building, and continued stomping down the streets, his dangerous words echoing through everyone’s minds.



As Phraust continued onwards, he payed less and less attention to the innocent lives he was snuffing out under his large feet, although he noticed Matt staring down. His belly was grumbling angrily, and he wanted nothing more than to feast on the inhabitants of the building in front of him. Within four paces of the building, Phraust licked his lips, realizing just what Matt had sent him to destroy first, a school. “The younger the meat, the tastier it is,” Phraust growled expectantly, hearing Matt giggle on his shoulder. He could already hear the cries of the teachers rising out of the school, desperately trying to wrangle the students into some sort of orderly fashion to exit the school. The bear knew, however, that there was no escape for them. He took the last four stomps over to the school, obliterating the playground and a group of older looking teens that were hanging around on the swings with his final step. He rubbed his hard belly, and let his tongue lap over his enormous lips, eager to feel the tiny children sliding over them. To ensure that none of the students escaped, Phraust took it upon himself to close off every exit. He rose one giant bare foot over the back door to the school, and let it fall with a deafening “Crunch”. The doorway, and any child that was being ushered through it were instantly flattened under the moist sole. “Mm. One down, one to go,” Phraust said, eyeing the main entrance of the school. He lifted up the foot that destroyed the previous exit, and shifted it so that his body was directly in front of the school, standing tall and proud, the tight briefs that he wore tightening much more noticeably from the predatory instincts that arose his excitement. As the foot flew over the school, other children noticed the flattened body’s of a couple of their friends that were stuck to the sweaty sole.



“I think I know how to cut off all of the exit possibilities,” the polar bear chuckled out, slowly beginning to descend on the school. He carefully began to sit down, making sure not to sit directly on the school, or let his giant legs demolish it. His ass finally made contact with concrete, several cars being flattened under it in the parking lot. As he sat, Phraust’s legs flanked each side of the long school, and his massive brief-covered bulge landed directly on the main entrance, crumbling the brick under its’ immense weight. Luckily for the students, the grown-ups had cleared everyone from the windows and doors of the school, after seeing the mistake that they had made by trying to leave the last time. No one was crushed under the polar bear’s member, to his dismay, but that didn’t mean that they were safe.



“Fee Fi Fo….Fuck it I’m hungry,” were the only words that Phraust issued out of his mouth as he leaned over his large buffet, and with both hands began to rip the roof off of the entire building, exposing the delicious morsels inside. Phraust’s eyes darted around the destroyed school, trying to scope out the most delicious looking children he could find. He was slightly perturbed to notice that the entire school seemed empty. The corridors were filled with fallen debris, but no crushed bodies. The classrooms were a disheveled mess, but there were no hiding pieces of meat under the desks. He growled angrily, punching into the walls, demolishing what little was left of the school until he noticed a much taller extension of the building that he seemed to have left alone up to now. A fang-filled smile erupted on his face as he watched a small little hand disappear into a bent doorframe the lead into what he could only assume to be the gymnasium. With a lustfully hungry growl, he sat up on his knees, the large polar bear easily towering over the gym, and his briefs no longer able to do their duty of holding his load. He extended one large claw, ripping the briefs to shreds, allowing his bear hood to flop freely out, before he clasped the gym’s roof with both hands and tugged. As easily as someone would open a sardine can, Phraust was able to peel the metallic roof off of the gym, his figure now shadowing its hundreds of occupants.

“There you are! I was destroying everything in order to find you.” Phraust’s hand slowly began to reach into the overcrowded gym, searching for a handful of food to shove into his mouth. “I have waited too long to get you inside of me, and now I’m REALLY starving. So no more playtime.” The only thing that the doomed people inside of the gym could see was the large polar bear’s hand roaming over them, picking up children and adults alike as it went along, and the large phallic shape of his member rubbing across the gymnasium’s windows near where the roof once had been. Phraust finally got a full handful of squirming humans, and brought them out of their confines and up to his face. To ensure that his food went no-where, he repositioned himself in front of the entrance to the gym, allowing his large ball sac to sit in front of the door. He licked his lips excitedly as he looked into his hand, seeing the dozens of children inside it, his saliva flying over the little beings. He took one quick look to his shoulder, making sure Matt was watching, then shoved his hand up to his mouth and began to lap at it eagerly. Each slap with his tongue brought more of the tinies into his mouth until, with the exception of one who happened to fall to his death, all were stuffed inside of Phraust’s mouth. Normally, he would have played with his food, but Phraust was starving, and his belly was calling out for the tinies that it deserved. With one large gulp, the screaming littles were shoved down his esophagus, a large bulge visible to Matt as they traveled toward their final resting place. Matt could hear only the gurgles of the large stomach beneath him, the faint muffled screams from the children above him, and the instinctual low growl of pleasure that issued out of Phraust himself. Once the bulge finally fell below the horizon of Phraust’s chest, he inhaled sharply, and burped. A little baseball cap flew out of his mouth, and floated down to rest inside the gym. Phraust smiled and patted his belly, feeling the squirming and death-fighting that had begun.



“The first bite’s always the best. You get to savor each and every scream, and feel each and every punch. But after, it’s all about filling my stomach.” His pearly eyes focused back down to the screaming and crying inhabitants of the gym. Phraust brought one hand up to his shoulder, grasping Matt gently, and perching him on an area of the roof of the gym that still seemed intact. “You watch from there, this might get a little messy.” With that, Phraust leaned his head into the gym, his large frame filling whatever area the children and teachers did not, and he began lapping at the mob beneath his face. Again, his tongue went to work, reaching in, sticking to a group of tiny people, dragging them into his mouth, pushing them to the back of his throat to be eagerly swallowed, and then repeating. Phraust laughed evilly as he quickly gobbled down his dinner. As the mob began to thin out, the children started to run, thinking they could get away from the beast. This just made Phraust harder as his face chased them around the gym, trapping each one individually then snatching them up with his tongue, and sometimes even between his pearly white teeth. Within minutes of Phraust’s infiltration of the gym, the students and teachers lay within his belly. The white-headed polar bear rose out of the gym, licked his lips and grabbed his boyfriend back up in his hands, the distention of his stomach signifying how full he really was.

“Now that….was delicious.” Phraust pressed Matt against his hard abs, “Can you feel them squirming in there? I can. It…is…awesome.” Phraust holds Matt in one hand, and starts to lean over the building. “Let’s get rid of this pesky remnant, shall we?” Matt nodded as he watched in awe. Phraust started to gyrate his hips a little, making his hefty bear hood wobble and shake. With a powerful sideways twitch, the massive wrecking ball of meat hurtled toward the damaged gym, plowing into it and demolishing it the rest of the way. Phraust slowly stood, debris coating his dick and knees.

Phraust looked at Matt, who was now positioned back on his shoulder. “Don’t you hate that need-to-get-off feeling after you ingest an entire school full of people?” He thrusted into the air, making contact with nothing, but making it obvious that the giant polar bear was very horny. “It’s the fact that they struggle so damn much. It’s a blessing and a curse. It feels way too good, but on the other hand, it feels way to good. It gives me so much pleasure to know that they are dying in me, but it also makes it necessary to get off,” he points to his swollen dick. It became very obvious that Phraust was in need of a very good jerk off as he made his way back to the main part of the city. He looked over the damage he had already caused: an entire main road demolished, many of the buildings that flanked it on either side had massive damage to them, and an entire school and its surroundings reduced to nothing but dust. He smiled, walking into the dense packed downtown area. Phraust found it difficult to walk straight, or even stand with the desperate struggles coming from within his gut. As a group of the littles seemed to try to scratch through his stomach, Phraust stumbled into a residential area of the city. His large feet made contact with a parked car, a pool, a family, and finally came down through the roof of a large house. As he became caught up in the house, he found himself falling down. Thinking quickly, he grabbed Matt and cupped him against his abs, but was unable to stop his fall.



A humongous “THUD” echoed through the city/courtyard, and a dust cloud surrounded the fallen giant. Phraust shook his head, reorienting himself, and looked around, still in a state of sexual clumsiness at the feeling of so many tinies squirming uselessly inside him. Without even trying, Phraust had demolished an entire block. He looked around, seeing dozens of houses completely crushed from his body hitting the ground and rolling about. Many other houses were partially destroyed, trees were turned to splinters and cars were nothing but metal imprints to giant footprints in the concrete. He looked down at his little Matt, ensuring he was safe, then slowly rose to a sitting position, panting heavily, the fall and subsequent destruction doing nothing to lessen his sexual desires for destruction.



Repositioning Matt back on his shoulder, Phraust shakily rose to a standing position, mumbling to himself, “Need…to…get off. Need…to get off.”



His eyes losing their normal intelligent glint, Phraust began to stomp through the city aimlessly, trying to find anything that would spark an idea as to how to get him off. He started to try out different theories as he destroyed the downtown area of the city. As his feet slammed down into the concrete, destroying cars and mashing humans into an unrecognizable paste, he would intermittently droop down, snatching up as many humans in his hands, and shoved them into his armpits.



“Gotta…have deodorant,” the polar bear laughed maniacally, the stimulation from the armpit slaves’ squirms only enraging his dick further, stretching it well past his belly button. Other humans were gobbled down eagerly as his fit stomach quickly digested its previous inhabitants, making more room to be filled. More were plastered to his magnificent cock, only to fall to their deaths, or be crushed mercilessly under his palm as he randomly squeezed and stroked his dick. Just as Phraust began to get red and angry, he noticed something that he knew would be right up his alley, literally in fact. Down by his feet, a large tourist bus was shifting into third gear, desperately trying to outrun the giant’s stampede. Phraust licked his lips once more, his thick cock thrusting into the empty air as he imagined what he was about to do to the poor bus and it’s passengers. He reached down, his long fingers quickly wrapping around the speeding gray bus, stopping it in its tracks. With a light grunt, Phraust hefted the bus up, bringing it to his chest. He angled it so that the front of the bus was aimed at the ground, and the wheels were directly on his skin. He slowly began to push the bus downward, the wheels moving as the bus passes Phraust’s pecs, and took on the rough terrain of his bumpy abs.



Phraust moaned pleasantly as the bus made its way over his abs, then through his thick white pubic patch. He guided the bus along, forcing it to drive along the length of his cock, finally stopping at the tip of his already pre-cum gushing tip. With tongue lolled out and head thrown back, Phraust slipped the bus through his large slippery slit, quickly soaking the metal bus with his personal lubrication. The driver of the bus had decided to let the giant have his way with them, thinking that since they had survived this long, it would be best not to anger the giant or bring his attention fully on the humans inside. Now that the bus was actively being coated in a thick layer of pre cum, the driver began to think his plan was foolhardy. With little care for the beings inside the bus, Phraust slid it through his cock slit again and again, gleaning pleasure from the sensation of the cold steel rubbing through his sensitive slit. After a short time, however, he seemed to tire  of the slight pleasure the bus was giving him, and decided it was time to use it for its’ true purpose.



Phraust lifted the bus from his dick, a thin line a pre cum attaching it to the tip of his dick. As he brought the bus back up to his face, the people inside realized that he had not forgotten about them, but was just entranced for a moment. Phraust smiled lustfully at the filled tube, growling softly. As quickly as the bus was brought up to his face, the polar bear began to lower it back down to his waist, but this time it wasn’t his front portion that he was focusing on, it was his naked rump. He set the bus down on his cheek, and quickly started driving it around to his ass crack. In order to get full access to his more personal area, he squatted down a bit, creating quite enough room for the new dildo to be inserted. A growl escaped Phraust’s lips as the small bus rolled down his crack, stopping at the puckered hole of his ass. Phraust leaned the bus up then angled it to be perpendicular to his ass, accidentally holding it upside down, allowing the people inside to be jostled around like nothing more than toys. Positioning his hand at the end of the bus, he nestled the nose of the large vehicle into his pucker. He slowly began to apply pressure, feeling the body of the bus crumple ever so slightly before it entered his ass. The polar bear barked out in joy as he felt the bus slide into his rump up past the front door, completely trapping his prisoners inside the tube of doom.



During the commotion of acquiring the bus, and then lubing it up, Phraust had failed to realize that Matt’s perch was becoming more and more perilous. As the large polar bear flailed around, the sexual desires making him clumsy, Matt had been attempting to get his attention, so that he could be placed in a more secure area. However, the bus was sliding through his dick slit, and it was obvious that Phraust’s mind was elsewhere. Matt felt himself jostling around on Phraust’s shoulder as his boyfriend’s thrusting against the bus became more powerful, but he didn’t realize just how unsafe he was. Phraust gave one last thrust against the bus as he slowly lifted it away from his engorged dick. With the sudden increase of ferocity in his thrust, and Matt’s own attention being torn between the erotic sight before him and his own safety, the little human tumbled from the thick shoulder, bounced off of the polar bear’s pec, and free-fell down. Luckily, Phraust’s pubic hair was thick and bushy, and able to catch a tiny boyfriend with ease and very little damage done to him at all. But now Matt had to worry a bit. He had fallen without Phraust’s knowledge, and it didn’t seem that he would be checking up on Matt anytime soon. On top of that, he had fallen in the worst place to be right now, as he knew that Phraust was soon to start paying more attention to his large dick as he placed the bus against his ass. He could only hope that his polar bear would realize he was MIA before he did anything too rash.

Phraust was beyond himself by now, letting passion fully reign in his head. He continued the buses journey inside of him, pushing harder, shoving the helpless passengers further into his rump. All he wanted to do was to start rubbing the throbbing member that was in front of him, but he knew that the feeling would be increased ten-fold if he could just hold out long enough to get the bus shoved, in its’ entirety, into him. At about three fourths of the way in, the bus driver finally decided to do something. Since the bus was upside down, he climbed his way up to the driver’s seat, and upon noticing that the engine was in fact still running, shifted the bus into reverse, and pressed the gas pedal hard. Phraust shot up straight, feeling something inside that he hadn’t expected something that was much more…pleasant. He could feel two little tires skidding on the slick walls of his ass, doing nothing more than massaging them. He mewed happily as lust covered his vision, and he shoved the bus fully into him. Without taking a notice of what was still attached to his dick, the polar bear brought one hand down, and allowed it to trace over his member, before tugging at it. Once again, Phraust was reduced to stumbling around the city, crushing everything in his path, the sexual pleasure inside him far too much for him to stay steady. As he continued his sexual rampage through the slowly diminishing city, the people inside the bus inside the bear were beginning to lose all hope. The inside of the tight ass had moments early, constricted, crushing the front of the bus and the driver quite easily, and making the body of the bus bend and creak. Most were crying, some praying, but each time the bear tugged at his cock, it seemed his ass tugged at his playthings.

Matt was quite suddenly caught under Phraust’s hand, roughly being carried up and down his lover’s tool. It was not exactly what he had in mind, as Phraust seemed to not realize that he was even missing from his shoulder, let alone helping to jack him off. The white-haired bear was moaning and grunting passionately now, evidence of the bus inside of him. His hand tightened around his boyfriend and his dick, eagerly sliding up his pole. Instead of sliding back down, the giant hand rested on the head of his cock, playing with the sensitive skin around the slit and the underside of the head. Matt yelped out as best he could to get his lovers attention, but it was no use. It seemed today was going to be a rough day for him. His body slid over the polar bears’ dick head, depositing him next to the huge slit. At his size, he normally would have barely fit a leg into Phraust’s slit, but his boyfriend’s dick was incredibly red and hard, making the slit hole at least twice as big. The hand suddenly bore down upon him again, rubbing at the cock head roughly. This new pressure on his back forced Matt into the cock slit up to his shoulders. His legs were comically kicking behind him, looking as if the giant bear cock was a snake eating its’ prey.



The bus continued to crunch in Phraust’s ass, making him purr like an oversized kitten, however, something new was tickling his sexual nature. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but as his hand rubbed over his pre cum coated dick, he felt the need to focus on the head of his cock. His pantings started to come quicker and quicker, his moans turning into ferocious growls. The bus continued to rev in his ass, and Matt continued, without Phraust’s knowledge, to squirm halfway in his dick. The bear was forced to lean against the tallest building there was still standing, which cracked around the base from the pressure. Phraust could feel his balls starting to retract, and he knew he was about to explode. He just needed one last thing to throw him over the edge. He looked down at the pathetic building, smirking at its’ weakness. He wrapped his arms around it, momentarily ceasing from his jerking. He slowly began to flex his powerful biceps, his furry armpits clearly visible to all of the tinies inside the building. He growled once, and that was all he needed. He flexed fully, hugging the tower of steel and stone to his body, and listened as it cracked. The building withstood about ten seconds of this torture, then collapsed upon itself. Phraust lifted his head and roared magnificently, falling on his ass in the middle of the demolished city. His hand came back down to his dick just in time to tug it once more before his flood of bear cream, and Matt, came bursting from his dick. He licked his lips, opened his mouth, and caught his large load on his tongue. Little did he know, little Matty was on that load. Phraust’s hefty dick continued to gush its’ cream out into the air to end in Phraust’s hungry maw. As the volcanic eruption slowed to a slight trickle, Phraust brought his tongue into his mouth, not hearing the muffled cries of his boyfriend, and swallowed happily.



As Phraust came, the insides of his ass became unlivable, literally. His tight ass began to contract and release, over and over. The poor bus and it’s passengers were being “chewed” up by the tight muscles. The passengers screamed as the bus gave way to the powerful muscles, cracking, bending, and breaking apart before being crushed into an unrecognizable ball. The only evidence of this was the blood tinted oil that leaked down the back of Phraust’s leg.



Phraust panted contentedly in the middle of the city. He looked around, patting his tight abs, at the destruction he caused. Just like he predicted, no one got out alive. The destroyed city began to shimmer, then slowly slide back down, into the earth, just as it had arrived. Phraust belched magnificently, looking to his shoulder.



“So. Did you like that Ma…” he suddenly realized that Matt wasn’t there. “Matty? MATTY!?” Phraust jumped up, looking around for his little boyfriend. “Oh god…Matty where are you.” He heard a distinct gurgle inside his gut, and a memory of something struggling against his cock earlier popped into his mind. Then the subsequent memory of Phraust swallowing everything that came out of his cock permeated his consciousness.



“Oh god…Matty…I’m so sorry if that’s you in there. I don’t see you anywhere else so you must be inside…” Phraust’s look of dread slowly faded away as he noticed the ring on his hand. “But, I suppose it’s all right. You will be fine after all. No need for your silly tickets when we have these rings on.” Phraust let his hand roam over his muscled abs lovingly, letting out another powerful belch. He smiled down at his abs, wishing he could have seen Matt before he had eaten him, then started the long walk back to their room. “I’ll see you in a little bit Matty. I hope you enjoyed your present.” Phraust purred as he exited the courtyard and re-entered the mansion.



© Copyright 2011 Rewdude (rewdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774601-Birthday-Gift