*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775062-School-Project
Rated: 18+ · Other · Occult · #1775062
Lunar's School Project
Profane: characterized by irreverence or contempt for god or sacred principles or things; irreligious.

Jake stood in an almost irreverent wonder at the sight before him. Naked, chest rising and falling silently, strapped hand and foot, bound to the point where the blood was rusting the steel and splashing wetly on the now crimson colored floor below the gurney, was the man, his pet.
“Stephan, dear, wake up.”
As the man’s eyes opened, and he looked about him, about to utter something vulgar and profane, when he noticed who it was. A bloody maggot crawled from the hole between his eyes, coated in some globular substance, as he uttered.

“Always awake for you, Jake dear.”

Jake quickly crossed and struck the man across the face, grimacing rather unattractively when his hand smacked wetly against a rotting cheek. Then, almost furiously, his lips were pressed against Stephan’s, in a harsh, unforgiving kiss.

Pernicious: causing insidious harm or ruin; ruinous; injurious; hurtful:

Jake looked at the dolls in his palm curiously, as if they themselves held some sort of key to the universe and all his ongoing suffering. They were, in fact, quite plain, for dolls, at least. Well, except for their smiles. Those were, as intended, quite hideous. Here the maker had used a rough stitch, as if to simulate Glasgow Smiles. There were dolls of everyone. Rinkusu, Jake, Pigeon, Axel and Stephan. Jake began to smile as he shifted them over and over again in his palms. Best sew job he’d ever done.

It was those wonderfully pernicious smiles.

Augment: To make larger

Pigeon, unwittingly, had gotten gum in her hair. As a result, she had come running to Jake. Who had to sacrifice his last spoonful of peanut butter for her. When he did, she gave him a hug. Which caused him to blush at such emotion. Which caused her to smile, and lick up the side of his face to see if the blush tasted like strawberries. And then he dropped the spoon full of peanut butter, onto her nose. Which he was then compelled to lick off. Needless to say, something augmented.
© Copyright 2011 Jake Broadbent (jakeysocio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775062-School-Project