*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775190-both-victim-and-villain
by Ganesh
Rated: E · Editorial · Other · #1775190
Osama's death, american attitude, pakistan and india brothers of the past
Now that Osama is dead, citizens of United states shall sleep without fear, not that they weren't sleeping well all these days but death of such a fearsome terrorist is an added luxury just like having your own jacuzzi ;)(eppudiii). And obama will be very much relieved since there were speculations so dumb that he will be soft on Osama for their name's sake ;)(too dumb, even to my standards) and the timing of his death i should say is well doctored, US has already explained how the questioning of the detainees in guantanamo has helped to pin down the mujahideen, and now wikileaks stir on Guantanamo bay can be kept in check. As any tamil guy would say, "ore kallula rendu manga" :P

And our brothers of the past, pakistanis never fail to give us a hearty laugh, now by screaming that the proximity of the luxury residence to the high profile military academy is "unbelievably accidental" and as always his highness mr.Manmohan singh will find time to acknowledge the lie, in another cricket match most likely and this too might evoke jealousy in lankan sports minister's heart so he might claim the world cup since they won the toss fair and square but of course in the controversial second toss , nevertheless, i believe they deserve the cup with a crucial toss win.

On a more serious note, death of a terrorist such as Osama, is one less threat but more hatred and malicious intent planted in the hearts of his followers for desperation to avenge is the most lethal of all weapons. Its better to prepare for the worst rather than chasing the next al-quaeda head for another decade.

India on the other hand has taken a vow of silence; as a govt, on the issues of tamils, iraq and libya and wherever US is involved and as a prime minister the vow of silence has an extended list of A.Rasa, Kanimozhi, S-Band, Adarsh housing and endosulphan and God knows what more to come, so definitely we should be doing fine with out any external threats or any chance of more Osamas swarming on us, may be a veerapan-like terrorist and few naxals are a possibility but nothing our P.Chidambaram cannot handle.Its about time The USA, Pakistan and China understands the advantages of having a finance minister for internal affairs ;)(so much for experiments on UFOs, for a change try this)



And honestly I believe India should condemn the US intervention on pakistan's grounds atleast for the heck of it.

How else are we going to grow a spine.. :):)





P.S:Forgive me if I've somewhere swapped Obama for Osama or vice versa, absolutely not intentional ;):)
© Copyright 2011 Ganesh (bala.ganesh78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775190-both-victim-and-villain