*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775330-Snow-Falls-Silently-ch-4
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1775330
May and Snow start to think about how the party will get going.
After about half an hour I got out, dried off and went to my room. As expected, May was still showering. It wasn't unusual, she always took hour showers. After getting dressed - black and dark blue skirt, teal tank and then small black shorts under the skirt so I wouldn't flash anyone- I went back down to the kitchen to see that it was sparkling clean. I looked at the counter and saw that he had also made pancakes. I hadn't known it was possible to clean so quickly and make pancakes. I picked one up and bit into the fluffy fantasticness that was a pancake. I had to admit, these put IHOP pancakes to shame.

"Are they to your liking, Mistress?" Jarvis asked from the doorway.

I swallowed the bite I had taken. "Yeah. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks." I said nodding.

"I"m glad." He said simply. "I and guessed you would never want pancakes again or be starving after what happened earlier." The grin was back.

"You're pushing your luck, Jarvis." I warned. He just bowed and left right as May walked in. "Did you enjoy your shower?" I asked around the bite. May grabbed one and took a bite her face showing all signs of bliss. I raised a brow then shook my head figuring that it didn't matter much. For a while, we just stood there, enjoying the quiet only hearing Nic and Jarvis exchange a few words every now and then and our chewing.

After getting our fill, May and I went upstairs to the media room. When I turned on the lights I could feel my eyes get wide along with May's. Our jaws were slack. There was only perfection in this room. It was large which I think helped the vibe, but in the very back there was a DJ station with lights above it and I could tell that they shot random colors. IN the very corner was a fog machine and the ground had temporary -or I hoped they were temporary- light up tiles. ON the east wall there was a small bar that had many sodas and alcoholic drinks.

The red-head got her cool back the fastest. "This is going to be one fucking fantastic party." I would say that she she cussed it really would be, but she cusses alot. Like right now she was wearing bright red skinny jeans with a black shirt with large white text that read "FUCK YOU". She had worn it around my mom once and my mum complimented it. Sometimes I couldn't help but love my mum.

After a second I got back my composure and we decided to just bring the x-box to my room and use that TV while everyone else was decorating. Every now and then someone would come in to the house, get into their uniform -the french maid was what everyone usually chose even though they also had the choice of a suit or tuxedo- on and then start helping out. A couple times one would walk in, offer us something to eat, but we just stuck to eating spicy hot backed cheetos and drinking fresh lemonade.


We stopped playing Portal 2 around three thirty and got into the '08 white mustang, calling out we'd be back in a little while. The two of us picked up Oktober and Sabi, then pulled up to Josh's large house. Sabi put in the code and the gates opened. She didn't bother to get in normally, no. She had to jump over the metal and almost landing on her girlfriend. I sighed and pulled up to the front. The four of us got out and May knocked. When no one answered she opened the door and we let ourselves in, Oktober in the back, May leading. "Josh! Stop having sex and get down here!" The red-head yelled.

"Be right down!" Someone yelled back, but it wasn't Josh. A moment later the shy male and Jay walked down the stairs and it looked like they had just gotten out of the shower.

"There are so many things I want to say right now." The long haired girl said, voice unemotional.

"Aww! Did Josh lose his virginity in the shower?" Sabi cooed, but glared at Jay. "Bi-sexual bastard."

"Lesbian whore." When Jay spoke he sounded so happy which only seemed to confirm their assumptions.

"GUYS! We didn't have sex. We just got out of the pool and then showered." Oktober raised a brow. "In separate bathrooms." He clarified.

May sighed. "Too bad. We were about to admit you into the have-had-sex-with-the-same-gender club." We all chuckled lightly, but I shook my head.

"Anyways, to more relevant matters. Party is about to start and we were all going to hang out at my house for a while." I said, getting back to the main reason we came over.

Josh pursed his lips. "Can Jay come?" He asked looking at me hopefully and I nodded, pink eyes somewhat worried. "Aww, you're the nicest albino I know!" He said happily, not bothering to say she was also the only one he knew.

"Woah, you're albino?" Jay said, sadly it sounded sincere.

"Yes. I am. Hence the white hair, super pale skin and pink eyes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh. I thought you dyed your hair, wore contacts and never left your house." The teen said seeming to think it over thoroughly. I put my face in my palm while Oktober patted him on the back sarcastically.

"Let's go." I said then we all made our way out and the girls got in my car the boys in Josh's black 1970 camaro.

Inside the car a little ways to my house, Oktober spoke up. "So the genius fell in love with the dunce." The silence showed that we all agreed. "He could do better." The girl decided.
© Copyright 2011 Wensday (brokenrainbow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775330-Snow-Falls-Silently-ch-4