*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775725-Takuya-x-Kanon-Love-Story-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chi
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1775725
The continuation of my Takuya x Kanon (from An Cafe) love story.
‘’Well?’’ Bou asked them. Takuya and Kanon looked at each other. They both thought the same thing and nodded.
‘’We’re sorry Bou,’’ Takuya said. ‘’We like you a lot, and you’re very cute, but…’’
‘’We don’t feel the ‘thing’, you know.’’ Kanon explained. Bou looked disappointed at the two of them.
‘’I can’t believe you!’’ he cried. Takuya changed into Tempura Takuya again and pulled out a shrimp of his sleeve.
‘’Tempura?’’ he asked. Bou looked at him with a weird look in his eyes. Soon Kanon recognised it as rage. Oh oh, he thought. This couldn’t be good.
‘’You ruined everything!” Bou screamed and soon Bou disappeared. Where Bou stood a moment earlier, was now…Bento Bou!
Unbelievable! Kanon thought. He didn’t know Bou had a food kigurumi too! Takuya wasn’t that excited though. Who knows what his powers are!
‘’Onigiri attack!’’ Bou screamed. A little rice ball shot out of his hand. Takuya screamed, but there was nothing to worry about!
Kakigori Kanon appeared too: He opened his mouth and ate the onigiri. Takuya cheered, Bou cursed.
‘’I’ll be back!’’ he said, and he poofed. Finally, Tempura Takuya and Kakigori Kanon were alone!
They took on where they left off, but I want to keep this appropriate, so…They just hugged a lot! And ate tempura and kakigori for desert.
A few hours later, Tempura Takuya and Kakigori Kanon were back at their apartment. Their date ended an hour ago, and they wanted to watch the Nyappy Show together.
‘’I wonder who their special guest will be?’’Kanon wondered. Takuya thought about it. Maybe it was another cafekko… He sighed. It became a bit boring to see the same fangirls over and over on tv.
It surprised him that they announced four guests! That must be a new record, Takuya thought.
‘’Oh, oh…’’ Kanon said. Takuya looked curiously at him. What was wrong? Then he looked at the tv, and understood it.
The four guests were Miku, Yuki, Teruki and…Bou. This couldn’t be good. They knew that he and Kanon always watched the show together.
The cameraman zoomed in at Miku, who was holding the mic.
‘’Tempura Takuya and Kakigori Kanon! This is Muffin Miku speaking, however I’m not wearing my kigurumi, I’m still pretty dangerous!’’
Some people in the audience laughed, but then Miku threw a muffin at them. They immediately shut up.
‘’See? Pretty dangerous!’’
Kanon rolled his eyes. Yeah yeah, he thought, just get to the point!
‘’Yakitori Yuki, Takoyaki Teruki, Bento Bou and I, Muffin Miku, decided to work together to break you guys up!’’
‘’Wait, wait, wait!’’ Bou said stunned. It was clear that he didn’t know about that part of the plan. ‘’How can the three of us become a couple, when they’re broken up?’’
Miku stared at him for a moment, thinking about that.
‘’You can have Yuki and Teruki, okay?’’
‘’But I want Kanon or Takuya!” Bou cried. Yuki and Teruki didn’t like Miku’s idea either.
‘’What about my Takuya?’’ Yuki asked.
‘’And what about my Kanon?’’ Teruki sobbed. Miku sighed. This was going to be a problem!
‘’Let’s just focus on breaking them up okay?’’
They all mumbled something that sounded like ‘fine’, and Muffin Miku continued.
‘’…Actually that’s all I had to say,’’ he looked at the others, and they didn’t look like they wanted to say something either. ‘’Well then…Bye-nee’’
The tv went black. Kanon pushed a button, but it didn’t react. Great, they turned their tv off? What was that good for?
Suddenly the light fell out too. What was MM, YY, TT and BB’s plan?
‘’Takuya, I’m scared!’’ Kanon cried and he grabbed Takuya’s arm.
‘’I’m also scared, Kanon!’’
Takuya grabbed Kanon’s other arm, but removed his hand quickly. What was that liquid on Kanon’s arm?
‘’Kanon?’’ Takuya asked. No answer. Suddenly the lights went on again. Takuya looked at his hand. It looked like…Yakitori sauce?
He looked to the place Kanon sat just a moment ago, and fell of the couch. It was Yakitori Yuki in his yakitori kigurumi, which was covered in sauce! There was something different though… Yuki was wearing a bikini!
Takuya looked shocked at him. What was going on here? Where did Kanon go? Why was Yuki sitting there?
‘’Hi, Takuya,’’ Yuki said with a deep voice. ‘’Missed me?’’
‘’Not really,’’ Takuya muttered. ‘’What’s going on?’’
Yuki blushed and giggled.
‘’Don’t you know?’’ Yuki asked and he stroked Takuya’s arm. Takuya got up quickly and walked towards the door. He had to find Kanon, before it was too late!
‘’Wait, don’t you like bikinis?’’ Yakitori Yuki cried. Takuya ignored him and walked out of the apartment. Another surprise was waiting for him outside.
‘’Bou.’’ Takuya sighed.
‘’No, no!’’ Bou said. ‘’It’s Bento Bou!’’
He proudly showed his kigurumi to Takuya. He clearly liked it a lot.
‘’Yeah, yeah. I saw it a few hours ago, remember?’’ Takuya rolled his eyes. Could this night get any weirder? His question was answered the next moment.
There was a poof, and all of a sudden Bou was wearing a play bunny costume. He posed and pursed his lips.
Takuya looked stunned at him. What was he trying to pull?
‘’And?’’ Bou asked him. Takuya shook his head.
‘’I have to find Kanon.’’
He walked passed an angry Bou.
‘’Kanon this, Kanon that! What about me?’’
Takuya turned to face her.
‘’You’re a bento,’’ he shrugged. ‘’I’m not attracted to bento.’’
Bou threw a tantrum, which Takuya ignored. There was only one person on his mind: Kakigori Kanon!
Kanon woke up. First he was confused. Where the hell was he? Then he noticed some buildings and it hit him: Muffin Miku tied him to Nyappy Usagi’s ear again!
Kanon sighed. Couldn’t he think of a better place to hide him?
Below him Takoyaki Teruki and Muffin Miku were arguing.
‘’I loved him first!’’ Miku said.
‘’That’s not true, you never noticed him before!’’ Teruki cried. ‘’You just want him because I want him! You always want what I want!’’
Kanon tried not to laugh. They were just like little children down there. They didn’t understand real love… Not like he and Takuya did!
‘’Why won’t we ask him?’’ Miku said. Teruki shook his head.
‘’No, he still wants to be with Takuya! But after Takuya cheated on him with Yuki or Bou…’’
Kanon couldn’t hold in his laughter now. Takuya cheating! He would never do that. Kanon knew that Takuya really loved him.
Downstairs, a phone rang. Miku answered it.
‘’What! You idiots! How could you let that happen?’’
Teruki started to pull Miku’s sleeve. Miku didn’t react though. He just ignored it and listened to what Yakitori Yuki and Bento Bou had to say.
Miku sighed and hang up.
‘’What?” he asked annoyed. Teruki nodded in some direction. Miku followed his gaze, and gasped.
‘’How did you find us?’’
Takuya shrugged.
‘’You’re too predictable, Miku.’’
Miku cursed.
‘’You won’t have Kanon! He’s mine.’’ Teruki said.
‘’No, he’s mine!’’ Miku cried.
The two started bickering again, which gave Tempura Takuya the opportunity to fly to Nyappy Usagi’s ear. Really, Miku was really too predictable.
‘’Takuya!’’ Kanon cheered. He knew he would come!
Takuya untied him and the two of them hugged. They landed in front of the Nyappy Tower for the second time that night.
There they found Yuki, who was waiting for them. He looked uncomfortable and embarrassed.
‘’I’m sorry I overreacted that way. It’s just…’’ he looked at Takuya with a serious look in his eyes. ‘’You do that to me.’’
He bowed, apologised again and left.
Next, Bou showed up.
‘’Sorry,’’ he said. ‘’I guess you two truly love each other.’’
Both Takuya and Kanon nodded. Bou sighed.
‘’Fine, I’ll support you guys.’’
Miku and Teruki were the last ones who showed up. Teruki apologised as well, and invited them to eat takoyaki with him sometime.
Miku didn’t look like he was going to apologise though.
‘’Miku?’’ Teruki said strictly. Miku sighed.
‘’Fine. I’m sorry. It’s just… We were one nyappy family together! You two kind of ruined everything… ‘’
‘’I thought you were in love with me?’’ Kanon asked confused. Miku shook his head.
‘’Nah, sorry man. Just a phase, you’re not really my type.’’
They all looked at Miku in disbelieve. Miku looked back.
‘’What?’’
They shook their head and started laughing. When they looked back now, it was kind of funny.
© Copyright 2011 Chi (chizuru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775725-Takuya-x-Kanon-Love-Story-Part-2