*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776521-hi-there-D
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Monologue · Dark · #1776521
oh, hi there :D
hi there again :) this time, i won't write anything about emo stuff. i am back into normal. in fact, i see a lot of progress these days. so, i'm feeling quite happy.
i don't give a shit to catch your attention. why would I, anyway? we are both free wind. we are free to go anywhere we like, do anything we want to do. there's no restriction. there's no boundary. that's the reason. if you don't like me, that's your business. i like you and that is my business. no big deal, right? so do what you like to do. seriously. go ahead. i ain't the type who will tell you to do this and that. i mean even if i have that chance, that is. i have no courage to have you even if i get that lucky opportunity. i am not ready yet. i have lots of necessities that i need to fill in. after all, i am only 18. what's the big deal? so, there's no regret for what i am doing. i am on the right right track, babe. to get gpa 4.0 is the only thing that matters to me. stupid feelings? no. go away. i might have feelings once in awhile... i am a human, okay? but that doesn't matter to me anymore. i pray and chant beads every night. and it helps me a lot especially in calming down my mind. those things aren't important to me anymore. it seems a bit strange that i changed a lot in just a few days. but that's true. you are not that important to me. you are not that perfect, anyway. but i still like you :) it's okay. liking people is a good thing to do. it's way better than hating a person. just be yourself. and i'll be myself :D if we are meant to be together, we will get to know each other.... one day.
© Copyright 2011 invisible magic (invisiblemagic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776521-hi-there-D