*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777215-TBOIC-chapter-2-the-barren-icecream-trek
by axie
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1777215
the second chapter to the ballad of ice-creamyllvera! read it and find out what happens!
                  Chapter two: the barren ice        cream word                                                                             

           The girl turned around, and to Alex’s surprise she seemed to have a flabbergasted look on her face.

“You’re leaving?” she said.

          “Of course I am. Unlike you, I have a place to be,” said Alex

”You don’t know who I am do you?” the girl replied.

”I really don’t,” answered Alex.

”I am princess Mariana of icemburg,” proclaimed the princess.

“You mean the one that shattered the lich queens hold in the icemburg palace?” said Alex in an excited voice. 

”The one and only,” boasted the hero.

“So like I said a second ago I have to go home,” said Alex anxiously.

“No you can’t go home,” the princess said irritated tone.

”And why is that?” asked Alex with sarcasm.

”I have been told that no one can leave here without triggering a natural disaster right inside the temple and that means I will die,” said the princess with a tremble in her voice.

“Okay, what about your skeletons?” said Alex looking for an  excuse to leave without her.

“They will reform,” she said immediately.

So they walked back down the halls that the twosome had came in from and exited out the grand entryway into the frozen wasteland. After leaving the temple it began to shake fiercely. Then all of a sudden a large rock mountain shot up out of the ground.

”Oh my ice-cream!” said Alex amazed.

Afterward hot fudge started shooting out everywhere like fireworks.

“Run!”Shouted Alex and within a split second he had taken her by the arm.

After a few seconds Alex looked back to see if they could stop and rest.

And to the surprise of the princess he yelled “hit the deck!” and a huge rock flew past their heads.

“That was fun,” said Alex lightly laughing.

“I don’t know if that was my idea of fun,” said the princess in a very irritated tone.

It will be soon as you get warmed up again,” said Alex who was still panting.

”What do you mean by that?”  Said Mariana getting less irritated at  the question.

“Forget that part,” said Alex canceling his reply.

  “So what now?” said the princess hoping he came from a palace.



  “We go back to my village now,” Alex said getting back on his feet.

  Mariana got up too and started walking just as fast as he was a great feat for someone wearing no shoes at all.

”hey, carry me please!” said the princess with her feet going numb.

  “Sure,” said Alex lifting her up like she was a piece of toast.

  “It sure is cold out here,” said Mariana making herself comfortable an Alex’s arms.

“You get used to it,” said Alex paying no attention to her as he walked.

  “It’s still kind of cold down here, got a blanket or anything?” said the princess shivering.

“I have a spare coat that I put in my pocket when I left,” said Alex pulling out a really big coat.

After a while the two of them got back to the village. The only problem was no one was there.

“What happened here?” said Alex dropping Mariana on the ground.

“Not exactly what I thought a tiny village would be,” said the princess disappointed.

Alex busted open the door and after searching the whole house found a note on his bed and it read “pay up now or you will never see your friends and family again. Signed- head of the city,” Alex walked into the house next door and packed up supplies for two in a huge backpack and got on the sled that was his.

“you coming princess?” asked Alex.

  “Yes it is better than staying here,” Mariana replied.

  “ok then hop on,” Alex said quickly.



Then he tied on some hounds on from his secret supplies station in his backyard and they were off.

“Where are we going?” asked the princess once again affected by the coldness of the world around them.

“Icicle city, the biggest city on icecreamyllvera,” replied Alex.









End of chapter



© Copyright 2011 axie (axiem101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777215-TBOIC-chapter-2-the-barren-icecream-trek