*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777586-A-Better-Place-to-Live-in
Rated: E · Essay · Environment · #1777586
A better place to live in-- Love can make it happen especially in Third World Countries
War, pollution, corruption, and more other displeasing problems, when shall we be able to live a life of real happiness, of peace and of harmony?

Focused in perversity and pessimism – this is the idealism that our lineage nowadays continue to live in. If we continue to live that life, what good is there living in a country facing it’s near- end? We always thought of what others can do to help, to the point that we’re making it as an excuse to escape one’s responsibility. If not now, when shall we ever look for a way of helping ourselves first before others? Past is finished and laid away, today is the present, and the future has yet to come.

Let’s live up with the promise made by Dr. Jose Rizal that “Youth is the hope of the fatherland”. It is not too late. The possibilities that will instigate a greater change for the nation’s betterment, still lie within us; we just have to discover.

Everything started with love. The existence of mankind, the air we’re breathing, and the animals everywhere—love created it. Pure love created life but faint love created conflicts. And in order to relive the paradise that once was before – Pure love is the resolution. That said, Love can make the country a better place to live in.

Pure love should begin to oneself. Loving oneself shall boost up self confidence, develop healthy lifestyle, excel in academic studies, and triumph in every positive advocacies. Love can give every individual a positive outlook towards a country’s progress and to be able to respond to the society’s demand for effective people with courage, Love can also make that happen.


Love draws attention to matters that will cultivate the abilities and potentials of every individual, leading to manifest exceptional contributions for the country.

Environment, health, education, safety and nationalism—These are just few of the several factors that every one needs to secure and develop. How? Love!
© Copyright 2011 F. Garcia (acebrainiac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777586-A-Better-Place-to-Live-in