*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778045-Tuscany-Martinez
by Bunny
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #1778045
Character Description
Tuscany Anne Martinez
She is nineteen years old and was born on March 14th 1990. She is 5’7 and around 120 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. She was born in the small town of Hanley Saskatchewan before moving to Vancouver when she was three years old. Throughout her childhood her parents especially her father had high expectation for her. Problems began to occur when Tuscany was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder when she was six. She found school to be difficult as she couldn’t pay attention in school and throughout her years at elementary it was a constant battle, and she even had tutors to help her.
Tuscany problems only got more complicated when she was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder was she was fifteen but her parents said they noticed the symptoms for about two to three years prior. When she reached high school her relationship with her parents especially her father began to dissolve. Throughout high school, her grades were never really that great. She was never really focused in school and was more focused on having her surroundings organized and her mind preoccupied. Her father began to show great disappointment with her, and eventually it got to the point in there relationship where they couldn’t walk into a room without arguing. Tuscany eventually dropped out of high school in the middle of her grade eleven year.

For the following two months following dropping out of high school her father refused to talk to her. She began to go out and stay out pass her curfew, and became disobedient. She began to smoke weed, and spending times with the wrong crowd. By the time she was eighteen she was addicted to heroin and experimented with crack and crystal meth. Her father kicked her out when she was eighteen, and since then she had only spoken to him a few times. She has kept a relationship with her mother who disapproves of her life choice, tries to make her life as easy as possible with out Tuscany father knowing.

Tuscany eventually overdoses on heroin, and survives. She vows to get clean and turn her life around and try to fix her estranged relationship with her father. She goes to rehab, and gets clean, and attempts to make a relationship with her father. After several attempts, she learns that her father will never accept her for who she is, and she accepts that she has to live her life, as a disappointment to her father, and she has to do the best with the challenges she has to face.
© Copyright 2011 Bunny (tikipoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778045-Tuscany-Martinez