*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778513-Assorted-Character-Sketches
by SWPoet
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1778513
Character sketches for reference (for a minor character at a later date)



Random Character Sketches (to use someday)

Name: Cora Lee Braden (always thought her name sounded too country and too much old fashioned)

Age: 42 (lies about her age)

Height: Taller than her friends, nearly as tall as her husband

Weight: Five pounds more than her husband

Body Type: Thinks she is heavy. Her height makes her appear to weigh less but she knows what is on the scale each day (and what her husband weighs too)

Physical Condition: Used to be relatively fit without having to do much but its catching up to her. Now she imagines herself riding bikes or hiking or just taking
a Zumba class but can't seem to get the motivation (or time away from kids) to do something about it. Generally, she's healthy, though.

Eye color: Green eyes (one of her favorite features except she wanted to look more Native American and the eye color, she thought, kept her from being taken seriously about her rumored roots).

Hair color: Darkish brown with streaks of lighter brown and gray roots when she forgets or can't get a chance to get her hair colored again.

Distinguishing Features: Chesty. Didn't want to be, took pains to hide it while her friends secretly coveted this feature.

Physical imperfections: Cora hates her gut. Sometimes she rationalizes that she just has an extra vertebrae (really, she does) and that's where the extra twist in the spine curves toward the front a little and makes her belly hang out more. Really, she knows the truth, the extra milkshakes, the late nights staying up, lack of exercise.

Characteristic Gestures: Cora mumbles when she feels no one is listening to her. Sometimes, when she is bored, her leg bounces like she is nervous but she isn't. She hates it when others misread her body. She also puts her sunglasses on her head all the time and readjusts them often.

Race: Caucasian

Ethnic Group: Somewhere between German, Welsh, Scottish, and Native American of some sort or another. Rumors had it that she was Cherokee, along with everyone else with a few generations.

Religion: Episcopalian but dabbles in other religions just for curiosity








© Copyright 2011 SWPoet (branhr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778513-Assorted-Character-Sketches