*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779286-Religion-of-Duality
Rated: E · Thesis · Religious · #1779286
Birthed by the recent claims of "rapture".
There is always light during the darkest days and there is always darkness during the brightest nights. This isn't meant to guide us or represent anything, it is only a simple fact. This is reality, duality is reality. There is never just one answer or else there isn't any question. If everything was known then nothing would exsist.

Yet people expect you to get everything right all the time, laws hold you to certain standards. Morals that may not be your own. And when you have messed up they claim you are past salvation. But even physical existance isn't that black and white. Through nothingness many things come and go, but then you are faced with somethingness. Moral ambiguation and duality, this is reality of our exsistance, and the pillar from which all things depend. So who may say that there is only one answer? Yet there are those of you who say the world is concrete, there is a distinct line between good and bad, and that some shall be saved and others won't. Go back to your gods, your books and your teachings and forsake the world, for without two halves your Kingdom wouldn't be glorious. Reality is duality. And you are a part of it. Go forth and open your mind.
© Copyright 2011 Eliza Jane (r_e_triste at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779286-Religion-of-Duality