*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779777-Loranda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Larcie
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1779777
The proper introduction to death chase in it's basic form - criticism required please =[
"Where is she?" Sammael slammed Loranda into the cracked, dusty walls of the silent room. The blood trickled down past her eyes, from where the concussion formed in her head. It was one too many beatings for the Seer, and she couldn't take it anymore. 'Just make it quick,'were the only words that ran through her head, but she knew it wouldn't be. They would torture her for answers - they would get none. How did she not see this future? Never was there an outcome that she would not see beforehand no matter the free will or the choices.

His hands left her neck, and she fell to her knees, choking as she gasped for air, her meek, timid body unable to take much more. "This is more fun than I thought it would be, quite frankly," he smirked, then backhanded her as he continued, "but this will be more than just a nightmare for you if you don't tell me where the future Seer is."

"You will hear nothing from me, for I am loyal to the Lord," Loranda spat. Her body was not strong but her mind was. She would not give in to his devious ways. She refused. "Why are you doing this? He has been nothing but good to you! Everything you have ever wanted, you received. How could you betray Him!?"

"We got bored." The other Death Angels entered then and surrounded them. They had no say there, but they would be witness. "After I eliminate you, He will have no way to predict anything. He will have no eyes. I will wreak havoc. I will be Death. The only one that will be able to stop us is the next Seer. And you will tell me EXACTLY where she is."

"No." The numbers did not scare her. Death would come to her either way. She would not die a betrayer. But she had responded all too quickly for his liking. He yanked her by her bloody, messy hair and dragged her up to her feet. "Then perish" One hand held out, a long weapon formed in his hand - a black shaft of 6 feet, as tall as Sammael, thick enough to reveal the power it symbolized, and the sharp blade that curved down from the end of the pole reveled death in its history, from the wide end that started it to the pointed tip.

Loranda could see herself in the reflection of the blade. Then straight into his eyes, she stared, her eyes filled with loyalty, her clear skin musky with dirt and blood, her hair still wrapped around in his hand. Disgusting. Her knees ached. The rocks beneath her tore them open. It was no pain compared to what she would now feel. Unlike humans, there was nothing for her after this. Just blackness - the same blackness she could see in his eyes and the eyes of those that surrounded them. Only this time, She would welcome that blackness.

'If this is how it ends for me, then so be it. The end for you shall be ten times worst than anything you will ever inflict on me'

Sammael laughed and then took his scythe and tore the clothes from her body. "Inch by inch, you will bleed," he dictated as he slid the blade from her hip to her neck, penetrating just enough of her skin to get blood. She bit her lip and held back the tears, then he gripped her hair tighter and tossed her to the ground, sprawling her off.

"Where is she? I will make this very quick if you tell me." Silence was the only answer. Two of the others came then and held her down. She was so tiny, that it would've only taken one but it was to be sure. Backhand. Her fair skin turned pink as she cried out.

"Final chance." More silence. He slid the blade from the base of her delicate neck, down past her breast, the blood seeping from the obvious slice. There was only one way to kill the Seer. But there were many ways to make her wail with pain. How much would she take before she broke?

A heart breaking scream echoed the room - he had spun the scythe around, and jammed the blade down into her arm, snapping it in two. Blood spurted from the remainder of her arm, her eyes wide, as she screamed, and wailed, thrashing in the angels' hold. They almost couldn't hold her. Sammael walked around to the other side of Loranda's body, calmly.. How could he be so bloody composed while she was in so much pain. She screamed again, just to release the pain building up in her head, making her see red.

He continued this act, shedding her skin from her body, leaving only red muscle to show in certain places, and cutting off limbs where necessary. She refused to break, constantly screaming out prayer - 'my body is for the Lord and only the Lord may have my mind' - in between her pathetic shrieks and her pleads for mercy. 'Mercy!' he thought. 'She actually still pleads for mercy!'

Sam ark knelt beside her, grasping her face in his hand. She wanted to spit right into his face, but she didn't have the strength. Her blood-shot eyes rolled back into her head, as blood drooped from her mouth. She was almost of no more use. He had broken off both her arms, torn off her feet from her ankles, left her bleeding at almost every point in her body, skinned her legs, her belly, her face... She was strong. He stood up then and held the scythe at her throat.

'Godspeed...' she managed to utter, her voice so very low. Blood spurted from her mouth at the final letter. 'Face the blackness with strength' he responded, just before running the sharp blade straight across, beheading the Seer. The two angels let her go and followed the others towards the exit. 'Bloody pain...' Sammael remarked as he walked towards the exit as well. He took one last look back, and then disappeared into a cloud of black dust. This marked The Beginning.
© Copyright 2011 Larcie (nelliel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779777-Loranda