*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779945-James-Road--THIS-COULD-BECOME-A-SERIES
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1779945
Need critique. No point in making a Part 2 and Part X.... if no one likes it.
JAMES ROAD

         “Fuck me harder!” Stacy moaned deeply. “James, I’m ‘bout to ─”                              
         “Me too, Stacy,” I announced, exhaling my breath and experiencing one of the most intense sensations of euphoria. Stacy and I have been dating ever since second semester, sophomore year. Stacy and I are “diagnosed” by our friends as being “Nymphomaniacs” or in other words: we are addicted to sex. I will admit we can go a little overboard but for it to be called an addiction is a little much. I know the word shouldn’t faze me much but I just really feel disrespected by it.

         A few minutes passed while I waited for Stacy to get dressed so I could walk her home and still in my mind I’m thinking about that damn word. Almost every portion of my brain was flooded with anger because of it but I didn’t want Stacy to see, I know it would just worry her too much. Besides I have to get her home and come back before my parents are home. My parents were on their weekly date night which usually consists of them coming home drunk at late times in the mornings. I used to get annoyed having to take care of them once a week but it’s a small price to pay for being able to hang out with Stacy without parental supervision.          

         Stacy grabs her purse and we head on our way through the back door and into the dark streets. The only vision was granted by the full moon and the periodically placed streetlights along the way. We were holding hands the whole time and then we came to a stop when we were 2 blocks away from Stacy’s house.

         “Almost home…” Stacy said. I could tell that Stacy felt the exact same way I did. She wanted to fuck one more time before we parted for the night.

         Without a reply I dive tongue first into her mouth and begin to battle with her tongue. With no regards to anyone but Stacy I began to undress her and, to me, she did the same. We didn’t even fuck. We made love. I felt like we were one with every thrust made. Us both, moving like waves in the ocean; crashing back and forth. All in preparation for the big wave that would crash down euphoria on us both. The wave hit us and it was satisfying. Stacy nibbled on my neck and shoulder as I helped her put her clothes back on. Shit, it just hit me that my parents could be stumbling in at any moment. “Stacy, I’ve got to go. My parents are likely to show up any minute now. Will you be okay?”

         “Yeah, I’ll be fine. Now go home, help your parents, and then ─” Stacy kissed me softly and smiled, “and then dream about me, okay?”

         “Wouldn’t dream about anything else,” I said returning her kiss in an attempt to one-up her. I smiled, turned around, and dashed home.

         When I got into my yard I could see that the lights in my house were on so now I was going to have some explaining to do. The usual EARLY morning jog excuse ought to work. They are usually vegetable-like drunks when they get home anyways so they should believe anything I tell them. I sneak in through the back door and am surprised at who I see, or rather, what I see in my kitchen. Stacy’s brother, Paul, was standing with my mom and dad. My dad looked GONE which was a plus but my mom didn’t seem drunk which meant big trouble for me but that would have to come later. For now, I am more concerned with Paul being here.

         Up until this point I’ve only ever seen Paul in the pictures above Stacy’s chimney. Stacy never said much about her brother but I never really asked either. My first time seeing her brother and I find out that he is a sheriff officer as he introduces himself as such. I believe I have the upper hand since Paul probably doesn’t even know me nor does he know I know of him.

         “Ah, and who are you?” Paul said to me.

         “I’m James Road. May I ask why you are here officer?” I said as innocent as possible.

         “Well James, I heard a tip on the radio in this area and it said to look out for an adolescent male near an address very close to this location. Apparently the caller, whose name will remain anonymous, saw a girl enter her home after she had sex in the middle of the sidewalk with a male who ran away afterwards. He was about your height and in fact, he was wearing your clothing according to the description given.”
The look on my mother’s face never changed one bit during all of Paul’s speech. It made sense: she wasn’t drunk and she is a defense attorney. Was it possible that my mom was going to get me out of this, whatever THIS is? I’m still trying to piece everything together.

         “What exactly are you saying officer,” my mother said sternly.

         “Ma’am, I’m saying that your son had his way with that girl, my sister, and then he tried to get away with it by running away.”

         “My son would never do something like that!” my mother snapped.

         “I know your probably getting angry trying to take it all in but the evidence is here and your son is going to have to come with me.” Paul turns to me, “James Road, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.”

         "He had his way with her…" WHAT!? I would never do such a thing. What the hell is going on? Am I really being read my rights? I’m seriously about to get hand-cuffed and booked? “Mom!? What do I do?!”

         “Honey, don’t worry. You have that “thing” I told you to make a while back, correct?”

         “Wait what are you ─ Oh yeah. I do.” I turn my head to Paul, “I’m not going with you sir. You see I have a written statement from that girl, your sister, Stacy, and in it she states that any sex done with me IS consensual. It’s actually in my room if you want to see. Could you undo the cuffs please? ” The look on his face after realizing I had him beat was enough to make me forget how confused I was about the situation. I could feel a smirk coming on my face.

         “After I see this “statement” of yours,” Paul challenged. I led Paul to my room; my mom followed while dad slept on the couch, and motioned him to the piece of paper lying on my dresser. He reads the paper and a long anger-filled sigh exhales from him. Paul turned around for some reason he was smiling. It was an evil smile; a smile I would never forget. “You know Mrs. Road. Your son still committed the crime of public indecency. That warrants a fine of 1000$ or possibly up to 90 days in jail. If he keeps his sarcasm up the possibility of the latter will be great.”

         “1000$!?” I shout.

         “James, don’t say anything else,” my mom warned. “Officer Paul, how did you even know James was HERE?”

         “Honestly, I didn’t. It was luck. I was about to explain to you earlier why I was here but your son’s case was more interesting at the time. Anyways, I came originally to ticket your husband for drunk driving.” Paul handed mom the DUI ticket. “I would have found your son eventually. That’s my dad’s house. My sister is the only girl who lives there and I can’t believe she is having sex. I really dislike you for making her a girl who is like this,” Paul held the statement in front of him and sighed again. This time the sigh was half-sigh, half-laugh. Paul ripped the paper into shreds and put it in his pocket.

         “You can’t do that,” I blurted out! “What the hell is your problem you idiot!”

         Paul grabbed my hand-cuffed hands and forced me out of my house and into his police car.

         “Son…” my mom said, tears rolling down her eyes “I will get you out of this James. I will stop at nothing to get you off the hook and stop at even less than that to get Paul fired and convicted for his actions today.

         Tonight just keeps being replayed over and over again in my head and I’m still shook. This guy just so easily ruined everything. It was all because of his lack of understanding of how his sister truly feels. I hope whenever Stacy heard about this that she would come see me. I hoped that right now she could sense how horrible I feel and would just come running to me to help make this bearable.

         “Cozy?” Paul asked.

         I did not reply as I would only shout obscenities. I hated this man. I hated him with every fiber of my tired being.
END PART 1

© Copyright 2011 The Weenie Hut General (therm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779945-James-Road--THIS-COULD-BECOME-A-SERIES