*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781863-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Two
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1781863
Chapter Two of my Hetalia Fanfic!!
The Taking of Silesia: Chapter Two

I caught my first glimpse of Prussia today and he's not as horrible as I thought he would be. He was actually quite handsome if I say so myself. He had platinum blonde hair and strange red eyes. That is an unusual eye color I think. But I should not get to distracted with him for I want to stay with Austria and his Empire. I was in Holy Roman Empire's house when Austria came to warn me that the Prussian Army and their allies were coming to invade Austria and come take me away from him. I also found out that England was on our side of the war. I suddenly saw Austria's little son, Slovakia, come rushing down the hallway screaming and crying for his daddy. I have to comfort him because of course he is my little nephew. "What's wrong, Slovakia?" I asked him gently. "Want Daddy!! Want Daddy!!" He continued to wail. I finally gave in and picked up the little child. "It's okay. Daddy is busy right now but he will be here in just a little bit." I tried to reassure the little boy. He contiued to sob, wail, and was trying to get out of my arms until he finally fell asleep. "Your stubborn like your father." I whispered gently in his ear. I found his bed and set him down gently in it. I then gave him his favorite blanket and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I then heard the sounds of the bloody war getting closer and closer to Austria's house. "I better stay in the child's room." I whispered and went to close the door when I heard Austria yelling and an unfamiliar German voice. "You will never have Silesia, Not over my dead body!!" He screamed over all the shooting and yelling. "That's fine with me!! I will be glad to kill you and your beloved Queen Maria Theresa." So this must be the magnificent Prussia everyone's been talking about. I shivered and closed the door gently only to hear the yelling coming closer.



"Daddy!!" Little Slovakia suddenly woke up and cried. "Shh!! It's okay, Daddy's going to be fine." I picked him up and tried to soothe him but refused to be comforted. I then heard yet a new voice come into the house. "Austria, stop this madness!! You know you're not going to win!!" The voice screamed at my brother. How dare that voice!! How can he say that about my brother?!! I thought inside my head angirly. I held Slovakia close to my body, were we going to survive? I wanted to break down and surrender to Prussia but I couldn't I had to be strong so I could be with Austria, Hungary, little Slovakia, and little Italy. I began sobbing quietly to myself and somehow little Slovakia stopped crying and looked up at me. "What's wrong Aunt Silesia?" He asked me with tears still in his big, cute eyes. "N-nothing," I told him still with tears myself. I then heard Holy Rome trying to get involved with the war to. That was enough! No one is going to fight over me anymore!! No one has to sacrifice their lives for me!! I said in my head but I just fell to the floor with little Slovakia in my arms. Then I heard a cross-fire and the door openend.



"A-Austria is that you?" I struggled to ask. Then I felt strong arms lifting me from the floor and taking the wailing Slovakia from me. "No Slovakia!!" I screamed for him. "Silesia!!" I heard Austria scream my name. "No!! Where are taking me?!" I felt strong arms taking me away from the home I've always known. "Prussia put my sister down!!" I then saw Austria rushing torwards us. He wasn't in the best condition. His once splendid clothes were now ripped and torn with blood running down him. "Remember what I said Austria? I told you Silesia would be mine and I kept my promise!!" He yelled joyfully at Austria. I soon was knocked out but all the shocking events. Once I woke up I saw Austria, two unfamiliar faces, Queen Maria Theresa, and Prussia all talking. "A-Austria?" I asked softly. He rushed over to me and lifted me and carried me over to where Prussia was standing. "A-Austria!! You can't!! Don't let me go with that bastard!!" Prussia touched my face and smiled evilly. "You're mine now, beautiful Silesia."
© Copyright 2011 Czechoslovakia (lovingfrance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781863-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Two