*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781916-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Three
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1781916
The third chapter of my Hetalia fanficition!!!
The Taking of Silesia: Chapter Three

I slowly dressed myself in the new dress Prussia had gotten me, even though I hadn't want to. Prussia had good taste but I wasn't going to tell him that of course. I thought back what all happend today, I mean yesterday, I had fell asleep while coming here, the place where Prussia started his campaign for me. Austria just let me go, like I was nothing!!! But he couldn't be fighting over a twin sister all the time so of course he would let me go. I felt like crying now, I missed everyone in my old life, little Slovakia, Miss Hungary, little Italy, and especially Austria. But I couldn't cry, I had to be strong like Austria and for him. Once I was finished dressing I just flopped myself on the bed in the room. It was plain old room, with gray for the walls, the curtains weren't too nice, and the bedspread was hardly even likable!! But I did like the mirror hanging that was in the room. But it was plain like any other plain mirror but the reason why I liked is because I had a mirror like that whenever I was younger. I looked away from the mirror and my eyes were led to the door. Prussia had told me to stay in here until he came and picked me up but I doubted that would ever happen. He's not easy to get along with but he's kinder to me than most people he admitted himself to me. I had smiled at that and thanked him and told him I was never the person to stand up against a mean country or person. Whenever he gave me this dress he gave me this silver hair brush, enscribed on was: To Prussia from your sister, Bavaria. He had told me that his older sister had given him this but never used so he gave it to me to keep. I thanked him for the dress and brush but he said don't thank him because I didn't need to. Right before I went to change in the room, he touched my hand so gently it was like he was touching porcelain and trying not to break it. I closed my eyes only to hear the door being knocked on.



Prussia was waiting outside for me and behind him were a couple of his drinking buddies. Of course. Austria had told me he was a heavy drinker and never to get around him when he's drunk. I just had to laugh a little after that. "What is it Prussia?" I asked him gently. The two other men behind him were snickering and laughing so loudly that I had to give them a glare. Whenever I gave them my glare the backed away slowly like in an awkward situation. "W-would y-you l-like t-to c-come t-to d-dinner?" He tried to say without messing up. " Yes, thank you very much. I would like to come to dinner with you." I replied back to him. Once again he smiled evilly as he took my arm in his and we started to go down to where we were going to dine. Even though he was trying to hide it, I could still feel him shaking. I looked at him in the eyes and laughed. "Not good with women are you?" I asked jokingly. After I said that he started blushing and looked away from me. "I guess so.' He said awkwardly. We had stopped walking and were standing in the middle of a hallway. He was trying his best not to stare to my face. "Why is that." I asked him still jokingly this time. "Because I've been trying to avoid marriage until now." He admitted to me now gripping my hands tightly. I could read his very well now after trying and trying. He looked guilty yet sad and lonely at the same time. "I know you're going to try to leave me to go back to Austria and your friends but I won't stop you either. He's going to probably going to try and come to rescue you but I'll try to stop him. All I'm saying is that if you leave independently that is fine but if that bastard, excuse my language, Austria comes and tries to take you from me I'll try to stop him." He told me slowly looking into my eyes. He waited for a reply but I just ran off crying wiht no one to see me.



"Why hadn't he told me his feelings before?!" I screamed at a tree. That's it I'm losing it, I had denied it earlier but now I'm admitting it. My dress was ripped and torn for I was running and fell down a few times in the peaceful forest. I had come out here for a reason. One and simple reason why I was out here. I didn't want to admit I was already in love with him!! He claimed that he was looking for a marriage now and had chose me out for a bride but I just had to run off. Didn't I? I sat down breathing heavily with my back against the tree. Now I would have to wait for someone to rescue me. I was foolish to run away from Prussia who was confiding his most inner and private secrets to me. Fox-hearted me! I was too selfish even for Prussia!! I smirked a little. I heard distant voices in the forest where I had entered. Who was that? Probably not looking for me. I thought to myself. As the voices were getting closer I heard a familiar voice with thick German accent. Prussia. I did my best to hide myself until a voice in my mind told me to stop. Was I trying to hide myself from them or did I just take a little break from them. Yeah that's it. I nodded smiling to myself when I heard a voice from behind. "Why did she leave so soon?"
© Copyright 2011 Czechoslovakia (lovingfrance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781916-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Three