*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781927-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Four
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1781927
Chapter Four!!
The Taking of Silesia: Chapter Four

Prussia and I walked back to the base in slience for it was too awkward to speak to each other. Whenever I saw him he was holding the silver brush he gave to me. Now though, I was clutching the silver brush because I afraid to speak now. Whenever he tried to look at me in the eyes I just looked away telling him that I didn't want to talk right now. The soldiers he had brought with him looked annoyed because they had to go look for a stupid girl. The walk felt long even though it wasn't too long, at least for me. "I shall go to the bedroom you assigned me." I told Prussia and started to leave. "Sir, do you want us to escort her in case she runs away again?" One of the guards asked glaring at me. "No I will." He replied then ran to catch up with me. For a moment we both were silent but then I finally said: "What do you want with me? Do you want a wife who runs away at you deepest confessions?" I asked him sharply. "Why did you do it? Why did you run away from me?" Prussia asked sounding devastated. "I'll tell you the truth. It was one simple and stupid reason: I didn't want to admit I was already beginning to love you." I admitted to him. But he just turned his back on me and stood there quitely for a few moments. "Of course, I should have known. Nobody loves me because how I am and my obnoxious personality." He replied then left down the hallway.



Whenever I had entered the room I found a night gown and fresh dresses hanging up to the side. There was a candle lit on the night table. I quickly changed from my dress to my night gown then put on a creamy robe on over it. I wasn't too hungry so I decided to skip out on calling a maid for dinner. I was taking down my hair whenever the maid I called was here. She introduced herself as Violetta and asked what she could do for me. "What is Prussia doing right now?" I asked Violetta. She immediately blushed and smiled lightly. "Drinking, of course." She laughed and ignored my sad look. I knew she saw my look but she didn't care. I sent her away to do some errand then layed down in the bed and settled in. It was suprisingly comfortable and warm but never mind that all I wanted to do now was go to bed.



In the middle of the night I heard a loud knock on the door. I was about to go to answer it but I hesitated. What if it's Prussia and he's mad at me? Then the knock came again now louder. I ignored the thought and answered the door. It was Prussia and he was drunk. He was about to fall over when I was barely able to catch him. I layed him gently on the bed and shut the door right in someone's face but I didn't realize it. Then I heard a rude knock on the door. I turned my back on Prussia for a minute and turned to answer the door. It was Violetta and she looked like she was going to explode. "Mr. Prussia should be in his room!! Not this kind of cupboard!! She yelled at me for a stupid reason but I just ignored her and contiued to take care of Prussia. "How dare you?!?! You witch!!!" She started screaming again but I just yet again ignored her and began to get him ready to be put in bed. "If you want to stay just stay by the door and stay silent." I told her sharply. Once I was done I gently pulled the covers and sheets over him and looked back at Violetta. She was glaring at me like she was going to kill me. "Leave. Now Prussia needs his sleep and not a maid bothering him." I hissed at her and she began crying then ran off. I was about to settle down on the couch when Prussia murmured: "No over here, beautiful Silesia." He was smirking and I slowly slid in bed with him and blew out the candle. I felt his strong arms wrap around my body and I smiled knowing I would be protected.



Whenever I woke up I found Prussia was still sleeping still with his arms around me. But when I looked up I found an older woman standing and dissaproving of me. Next to here was standing Violetta. "Who the hell are you?" I asked getting back underneath the covers with his arms still around me. "Hmph." She said looking dissapointed. "We were expecting Silesia to be here with Prussia not you some kind of bitch." She snapped at me. I suddenly felt all hurt and angry inside. "Well, I am her." I told her scared and softly. "Well, we were expecting a woman who liked drinking which would've pleased Prussia." She smirked evilly at me. Now I was sitting up out of bed leaving Prussia complaining and moaning in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked kind of suprised that he was here but then he remembered. "You look even more beautiful with you hair down." He told me laughing with delight and kissed me deeply. Violetta and the other woman looked horrorfied then left the room quickly and slammed the door behind them. Prussia pulled me back into bed with him and I murmured: "I love you so much."
© Copyright 2011 Czechoslovakia (lovingfrance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781927-The-Taking-of-Silesia-Chapter-Four