*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782019-The-Haunted-House
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1782019
This is about 2 girls sneak out to go to a haunted house.
                                                                              The Haunted House


    Once upon a time,There was this bug house on a hillside. My friends tell me its a haunted house, but i dont want to believe them. It was thunderstorming and i got a phone call. It was my friend Isabelle. "Hey Ashley, you know that Haunted House on the hillside i was telling you about?" she asked as if she had an idea.  "Yeah." I said curiously. "Well i was thinking,and-"    "No!!" I said cutting her off. "Theres no way im going to that Haunted house!!. Besides,Did you even ask your parents"?" i asked. "Well, you see thats the exciting part. Were going to sneak out!" she said excited. "What are you crazy!? We could get in serious trouble for doing that!!" I said serious-like.  "Oh please! We won't get caught if we dont tell them." I stood there with the phone up to my ear, having flash back of her saying, "We won't get caught if we dont tell them." Finally she said, "So what do you say?"  "Fine, but if i get in trouble this is going to be your fault!" i said to her.  "Yeah,Yeah whatever i will be there in a little bit. Be ready." she said in a rushing tone. I hung up the phone. Brandon was standing behind me. "Where do you think your going?" He asked. "No where." I said neverous. "You seem so nervous and jumpy." He said trying to be nosy. "Don't worry about it ok? Just go to bed." I walked to my room, hearing footsteps behind me. I knew that he was following me, i just didnt look back or say anything.



    Ding!Dong! I walked to the door to open it. "Hey, ready to go?"  "Yeah." i answered.  "Then come'on lets go!" I closed the door behind me,and we started walking. "Are you nervous?" she asked looking at me. "A little bit." I could see the Big House each time we walked closer. We finally got to the house. Somebody was in there! "Isabelle, somebody is in there." i whispered. "Maybe its the ghosts of the house!!!" she said trying to scare me. "Whatever." i said. She chuckled. I looked at her. "Well? What are you waiting for? Open the door." She just stood there staring at the door. I tried to reach for the door knob, but she didnt let me. "Isabelle what-"  "Shh." she said quietly. "Doy uo hear that?" she whispered. "Hear what? i asked. "Just listen."  I heard the sound of glass breaking,and like someone was talking. I got really scared right then. She opened the door. I closed my eyes tight. We walked in but we could still hear te noises but nobody was here. Isabelle and I started walking through the Haunted House. I heard footsteps behind me. Then i felt somone touch me with cold hands. "Isabelle..?"  She slowly looked at me. "Yes?"  "Somone is touching me." i said. I got really terrified, and didnt know what to do. I looked behind me, and there it was...THE GHOSTS OF THE HOUSE!!!! I screamed, and Isabelle and I quickly ran outside as fast as we could! "That's it Isabelle,im going home."  "Me too." she said out of breath.




    I walked inside my house,and my brother was still up. He was sitting on the couch. "I told you that you were going somewhere!"  I just rolled my eyes. Diezel came into the living room "Rough night?"  "You have no idea!" i said with a chuckle. The phone rang. It was Isabelle. I answered it, "Hello?"  "Hey that was terrifying huh?"  "No Isabelle, It was funny." i said with sarcasim. "We should go again sometime." she said. "Yeah right! Unless you want to go by yourself because im not again back there again!" She laughed,then i laughed. "Im gonna head to bed. Its been quite a night." she said. "Yeah i agree. Talk to you tomorrow,Bye."  "Ok,Bye." she said back. I hung up the phone, and sighed. "What a night!"



                                                                                          THE END!!!
© Copyright 2011 Belarus (lovingbelarus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782019-The-Haunted-House