*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782060-Family-Afairs
Rated: E · Draft · Family · #1782060
Thsi is an old story I made.
Chapter 1
Just a Regular Day

“Children get up!” Mom yelled. “Ugh!”Amy and I groaned. So I got up first and fed the fish, Nemo. Amy get up!” I said and threw a pillow at my twin. With a loud thud Amy falls out of bed and gets dressed. “Why are we waking up so early it is Saturday right?” Amy asked. We ran downstairs. “Why are we waking up so early its Saturday?” “Your father got a promotion so we are going to his promotion party.” “UGH!” we both said. Suddenly music starts blaring and Jason comes running downstairs. “Yo mum waz happinin!” Jason practically screams. “Turn it off and eat your breakfast before you break my wine glasses.” “Morning mom.” Tom said.
“Omg I’ll be right back!” Amy shouted and went running outside. When she came back she was holding Max. “Why did you leave him out there Amy?!” I asked surprised. Amy just gave me a disgusting look and sat back down. “Mom my bacon tastes bad.” I said. “Eat it!” Mom replied. I just snuck and gave it to the dog. “Meow!” Jane meows. Mom gave Jane and Max food (not that Max needed it).
“Jason are you really going to wear that to the party?” “Hey you say promotion party I says party!” “Go put on a suit right now!” Mom replies loudly. The cat got scared and ran out of the room. The dog started howling. Amy got up and took the Max upstairs. “So mom I found a celestial-” Tom got cut off.”Mom the talent show is on Monday.” I said “Mary you need to work on your grades or you will fail” “Blah Blah Blah!” I mocked. “Girls you-“Mom started. “Oh my goodness is that Jason!?” Tom, Amy and I asked surprised. “Of course it’s me why would you-” He looked in the mirror. “Oh no, give me my hoodie, give me my jeans and and give me my headphones.” “Whatever mom where is dad?” Amy asked. I don’t know he might be at the bar with his friends.” Mom replied. “Well I hope he comes home so I can tell him about me celestial object found.” “Boring!” Amy and I said. “I can get money from my findings.” Tom said. “I suddenly like this celestial thingy” I reply. Tom rolls his eyes.




Chapter 2
The Problem With Dad

So when breakfast was over dad still wasn’t home. Jason was staring at himself still surprised. Tom as usual, was reading. Amy and I were playing with our toys. There was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it mom” I shouted. “Hello?” I asked. To the sight of the police Jason hid on the stairwell. “Hello officer can I help you?”Mom asked. “Yes yes you can.” “Does he belong to you?” “Honey!” dad says running up to mom hugging her. “EWWWWW!” Amy and I scream. “Oh so he is not here for me?”Jason asked stepping out of the stairwell. “No, I found him drunk in the park and he almost killed a lady” the officer said. “Almost!” mom said. “Whatever bye mama.” The officer said and slammed the door. “Finally.” dad said. Amy and I looked at each other and continued playing with her toys. “Where is Jason?” dad asked. “Dad I’m right here!”
© Copyright 2011 Writing Queen (wolf_luver111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782060-Family-Afairs