*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782080-SQUIRRELS-VS-PENGUINS-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1782080
A Squirrel Attacks
One day near a peaceful river, there was a huge explosion. Ducks, Frogs and Turtles were rushing out of the river bleeding and injured. While they were running for survival a squirrel jumped out of a tree and stabbed a duck on its head. The other ducks didn't notice. The squirrel immediately ran over to the ducks and sliced their beaks clean off and then proceeded to cut them open. The Frogs were hopping as fast as they could trying to get away from the horror, but they couldn't out run the squirrel (or in their case out hop him XD!!!). The squirrel jumped on one of the frogs which made its tongue fly out. The squirrel jabbed a double-bladed sword up the frog's anal hole. The squirrel then started to swing the frog around from his tongue using the other side of the sword as a longer ranged weapon. The slices were so quick and clean they almost immediately killed all the other frogs and the remaining ducks without making much of a mess. The turtles had a shell, so they could protect themselves from the sword swinging. The squirrel disposed of the frog he was carrying. All that was left were the turtles. The turtles were too frightened to come out of their shells so all they could do was just sit there. The squirrel walked over to all the turtles individually and shoved a nut into each of their shells. The turtles looked at the nuts confused. The nuts had flashing red antennas attached to them. The squirrel then ran into the woods. Suddenly a loud beeping noise came from the woods and the nuts detonated and killed all living creaters in that forest in range of the explosion. About two days after this incident the squirrel that blew up the forest walked towards a humongous tree almost the size of the empire state building. The squirrel knocked three times and said a secret stream of passwords. The trunk of the tree opened and the squirrel walked inside. He was in a elevator going almost 50 feet straight up into the air. The squirrel got out of the elevator and walk towards this squirrel with a tail made of pure Diamond. The squirrel then said, "General DiamondTail, Sir". The general turned around and stared at the soldier squirrel. The squirrel then proceeded to say, "Sir, the mission was a complete success". The general replied, "Good Job soldier, but these missions aren't worth our time. We need a better opponent and I think I may have found one". The general pointed towards a map of the world. He pointed towards the south pole. The general shouted to every other squirrel in the base," Everbody, we believe that we have found a worthy rival for us to fight against. The name of these animals are the Penguins!!!". The general than faced back towards the soldier squirrel and said," I have a new mission for you". TO BE CONTINUED....
© Copyright 2011 ROSBELVJ (mastr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782080-SQUIRRELS-VS-PENGUINS-Chapter-1