*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782451-Intro-to-Erotica-Assignment-S6A2
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1782451
Assignment 2 homework
The wind from the ship’s progress was diminished here but it still blew strong enough to tingle where Terri’s black halter dress exposed skin. She gripped the railing and closed her eyes, turning her head slightly to let the wind blow the hair back from her face. After three days onboard she rarely smelled and tasted the salt in the air but now, listening to the irregular beat of waves against the ship, she let it invade her senses again. A small smile framed the sigh that escaped as she revelled in the sheer sensuality. The smile grew slightly as she remembered how nervous she had been about cruising. Her mind laughed, now knowing this was the most wonderful feeling there was.

Almost. Only one thing could make this moment better, she thought.

As if on cue, Michael’s arms encircled her, trapping her between his lean body and the railing. Dipping his head slightly, he traced his lips gently along the side of her neck. Hearing her sigh, he added a hint of teeth to the magic his lips worked. Terri’ rapidly fogging brain managed a single thought, How does he always know exactly what I need and when I need it?, before being consumed in the mist Michael created.

Needing to see the man she loved so desperately, Terri turned and leaned her back on the railing. As she did, Michael backed off just a bit and Terri could stare into those fathomless blue eyes that captured her so completely twenty years ago. For a long moment their eyes held and exchanged what could never be told with words. She saw her own contentment in their life reflected in the blue, along with the ever-present twinkle that gave away Michael’s mischievous nature.

Terri moved her hands from the sturdy railing to slide them up Michael’s equally strong arms. She traced lightly over his upper arms and shoulders, the curve of his muscles tightening her belly as it always had. Her hands came to rest at the base of his neck and she lazily twirled her fingers in the lusciously soft curls of his sandy-blond hair.

She saw something else come into his eyes, a darkening, a desire undiminished in their twenty years together. She lightly increased the pressure on the back of his neck and that was all the invitation needed. His lips took hers with a ferocious hunger that made her heart and breath skip. His tongue plundered her mouth, reaching, exploring well-known secrets as if they were new. The bruising and soul-satisfying kiss lasted forever and not nearly long enough. When he stopped, she didn’t know if it was moments or hours later. All she knew was the achingly empty feeling of her mouth. She looked at him through heavy eyelids before allowing her head to fall on his chest, breath heaving. “Let’s go up to the room,” he said softly, as he gently guided her away from the railing towards the elevators.

© Copyright 2011 Hypermommy (hypermommy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782451-Intro-to-Erotica-Assignment-S6A2