*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784209-Silent-Night-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novella · LGBTQ+ · #1784209
He craved blood and love...and only one person could give him both
WARNING: HEAVY INCEST BETWEEN TWINS NEAR THE END

Chapter One

Vincent Black stared at the burning house before him, smiling. Although, he didn’t always feel this way.

Get Vincent out of here! He could remember his mother yell as the burning house was about to collapse. I’m trying; Molly but I can’t find him! He chuckled at that point. He was already out of the place, staring wide eyed at the fire. He wanted to go back in for them but he was taken over by his hatred for them. Vincent jumped as he heard the loud crack of the wood breaking apart, making the whole house collapse. The little 8 year old just stared at the burning wood, wondering if he should call 911 or not. He shook his head. No, he thought. I want them dead. A smirk formed on his lips, enjoying how he felt about killing them.

Vincent laughed, remembering his younger self and walked away from the burning house but running behind a bush when he heard sirens.

“Dadd-“ He heard his 6 year old daughter begin to yell from behind him.

He quickly covered her mouth and sighed. “Victoria, don’t do that! You’re gonna get us caught.”

Victoria got out of his grip and looked up at him. “Daddy, why would we get caught? We didn’t do anything wrong.”

He sighed and ran a hand through his pitch black hair. He took her to a bench and sat her down. “Victoria, you may not have done anything but…I have.”

She looked at him, confused. “What did you do?”

“Sweetie…I’ve killed people. Humans.”

His daughter went wide eyed. “But why?”

He chuckled. We’re gonna be playing the “why” game, he thought. “Well, for one, to keep me and you alive. And two, because I have to. It’s hard to explain.”

“Can you try?”

He sighed and was about to say something before he saw someone out of the corner of his eye. Thinking it was the police, he quickly got up and was about to run when he heard a soft voice.

“Um…Did you happen to know what happened to my sister?” The woman looked towards the burning house with sadness in her eyes.

He thought for a second and nodded. “Kind of. I saw a man go into her house. Didn’t see who it was though, too dark.”

She lowered her head and nodded. “I’m Jessica by the way. Julie’s younger sister. Do you know her?”

“Not really. Just a passing bystander.” Perfect, he thought, chuckling in his mind. “And I’m Vincent.”

Jessica nodded. “Um, if it isn’t too much to ask, can I get a ride home? My car broke down on the highway, I had to run here.”

He smiled and led her to the car. Perfect. I can do wonders with this one, he thought, trying to hide his smirk. “Vicky, come on.”

Victoria looked up and hopped off the bench, running quickly to her fathers’ side.

He chuckled and held her hand. “I’m not going anywhere, Vicky.”

Jessica looked at them and smiled. “Your daughter?”

He nodded, smiling. “Yep. The best thing in my life.”

She smiled at him and looked back ahead. "You're lucky. I'd kill to have a daughter. Or a child at the least. I tried once, ended up being a miscarraige. So now," She shrugged and looked down at her feet as she leaned against the car door. "here I am, waiting for my husband to want another child. The miscarraige really scared him, he doesn't want it to happen again."

Vincent nodded, understanding as he gave a small smile of sympathy. "I see why that would be hard. I don't know what I would do if my daughter wasn't alive right now."

Victoria reassuringly squeezed her father's hand, smiling brightly up at him. "Well, at least I am here, daddy."

~*~

"Honey, are you alright?"

The two of them turned their heads towards the voice, Vincent watching as Jessica nodded at the unknown man. "I'm fine, Kyle. A little shaken up is all."

Dark eyes trailed away from Jessica and onto Vincent, becoming darker in mystery. "And who's this?"

"Vincent...he gave me a ride home after we ran into each other by Julie's place. Do you-"

"We know each other." The other two answered in unison, eyes narrowing at each other.

"Jess, if you'll excuse us..."

"Of...course." Jessica looked between the two before slowly exiting the room, leaving the others alone.

"Brother." Kyle nodded and sat down on one of the two chairs, gesturing Vincent to sit on the other one. "How's mother?"

Instead of sitting, Vincent moved over to Kyle, placing his hands on either side of him. "You left, you son of a bitch." He growled, nails scrapping the arms of the chair.

"We were getting too caught up in everything, what did you expect me to do?"

"You left me and mother alone, the least you could've done was help."

"You two didn't need my help."

"She was sick! Of course we did!"

"Then why didn't you stop me?"

"I couldn't just leave mother just to get my brother back. That's...selfish."

"Well, I'm here now, what do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me." Vincent hissed before leaning forward to press his lips against his twin's.

Soon, the brothers were touching and kissing every inch of each other they could reach, each surprised as Kyle pushed Vincent back into the chair across from them, only to straddle his lap and have their lips connect once again.

"Better be careful," Vincent warned, smirking. "Wouldn't want your wife to hear us."

"I don't care." Kyle hissed, a low groan escaping his lips as their clothed erections rubbed against the other. "Oh god..."

Vincent thrust his hips up against the younger twin, grinning as he was earned with a low moan. "You really don't care?"

"Let her find out for all I care. I just need this..." Kyle whimpered as he rubbed himself against his brother, his nails clawing at Vincent's shoulders. "No skin to skin contact, she'll find out."

"I don't care." Vincent repeated Kyle's words as he undid the button of his jeans, quickly jerking them down. "I need this just as bad as you do, brother. There's no use in torturing each other."

Kyle gave a small whimper as Vincent cupped his already hard erection through his briefs, shaky hands moving down to pull them down.

But before he could, Vincent caught his hands in his, smirking. "I want to hear you beg for it."

"Please..." Kyle whined, all thoughts of keeping his dignity going out the window. "Touch me."

Vincent's smirk grew and rewarded his twin by letting him continue, watching as he nearly ripped the briefs down his thighs. "Mm...beautiful."

Kyle hissed as Vincent gripped his leaking cock, his thumb gently smearing his pre-come around the head. "Vince, please...just get on with it."

"Not in the mood to be teased?"

"Vince." Kyle growled, his hips thrusting up into Vincent's hand. "Please."

Vincent complied and fisted Kyle's cock, slowly but not teasingly. "You're such a slut, Ky. Here you are, letting your brother get you off while your wife is just in the other room. Such a slut." Vincent leaned up to bite harshly at Kyle's neck, making his twin gasp and shiver in the sensation of mixed pleasure-pain.

"Harder." Kyle gritted out, referring to the teeth digging into his neck and the hand slowly stroking him.

And Vincent complied to both, his teeth sinking deeper into his neck while his hand gripped Kyle's cock rougher, his movements speeding up also.

"Vince, Vince...V-Vince..." Kyle repeated over and over again, his head reasting weakly against Vincent's shoulder. "Need to come..."

"Then come." Vincent pulled away long enough to say, his other hand snaking around to gently tease Kyle's hole. "Come for me."

Everything was too much for him, Kyle came with a loud whine as Vincent's teeth roughly sunk into his shoulder while his finger penetrated him at the same time.

Vincent carefully removed his teeth from Kyle's throat, staring up at his identical face with a smirk.

Kyle remained panting harshly, ignoring the way Vincent's fingertips caressed his cheek. "Don't do that so affectionately. I won't forgive you so easily."

"And what should I do to actually make you forgive me?" Vincent murmured, dropping his hand to Kyle's slowly healing neck.

Kyle looked at him through half-lidded eyes. "Be there for us."

"Us?"

"Jess and I. What you did to Julie was uncalled for."

"She put me in prison."

"You killed Jamie, she had the right to turn you in."

"If I say yes, will you stop arguing with me?"

"I'm your brother, I'll never stop arguing with you." Kyle grinned, flashing a perfect set of white teeth.

Vincent simply groaned in frustration.


~I warned you, there was incest >.>~
© Copyright 2011 Dark_Angel (livelovelaughx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784209-Silent-Night-Chapter-One