*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785290-The-REMEDIATION-Room
Rated: GC · Assignment · Erotica · #1785290
A man with viable sperm tries to escape the "Stud House" and must suffer the consequence
WC 1279

The Remediation Room.

The Limo stopped in the courtyard and the doors opened. Guards dragged a reluctant handcuffed figure up the steps to the green oak door. Brooke was standing nonchalantly in black shorts and halter, leaning against the stone archway.

“How I hate it, she said, " when a man flees the grounds without permission."

“I was coming back, honest I was…,” pleaded Jace.

“… In the early hours of the morning without as much as a fare-thee-well…”

"I swear to you Brooke, I was coming back….you have this all wrong."

She opened the door…, “Take him to REMEDIATION.”

"Not there…not there… I’ll do whatever you want, but please, not there.”

“When I told Anna you ran off, the poor girl wept…”

“It wasn’t because of her…”

“After two days of courting and seduction you ran off and left her hanging.”

“I couldn’t go through with it….I just couldn’t.”

“She was all primed and ready to go… hurt her feelings you did.”

“Don’t make me….please!”

“… The damage you did to her self-esteem, fleeing, as her hopes came to fruition, was insensitive and cruel.”

“I’ll apologize…. I’ll make it up….”

“Broke her heart you did…. First the sobbing and then the storming about….that girl is in a very bad way.”

“Oh Gawd….you’re going to turn her loose on me…”

“And whatever makes you think that?”

----


REMEDIATION is a white painted cell, very austere, except for an examining table with restraints. Jace was taken there, stripped and cinched down. He was nervous, unaccustomed to being remediated and didn’t have to wait long before Anna entered accompanied by the “Stud Matron.”

“Repeat to him what you told me,” demanded Brooke
.
“He promised to love me up…. To make me a baby…. To be kind and solicitous and do me every night until the deed was done. It was all lies… He never intended any of that.”

“The evidence of his flight gives weight to your claim.”

“Does that mean no baby?”

“Of course not…. He’s just being stubborn and you’ll have to give him some tough love to remind him of his duty.”

“Don’t do this…”

“You brought this all on yourself, Jace… Did you say what she claims or not?”

“Something along those lines,”

“Did you mean it…?”

Anna’s face contorted and Jace knew he was on shaky ground.

“Anna’s a sweet girl,” he answered.

“Her look softened, replaced by eyes wide with an unconvinced hope.

“You heard what he said, Anna, that he was coming back. Should we accept his word?”

“No!” she snapped, flashing Jace an unforgiving look.

“So how do you wish to proceed, in light of his atrocious behavior?”

“I came here to catch a baby. He sure is handsome…. Can I still have one, even if later on, he swears he never met me?”

“Of course you can, Honey, and if you’ve made up your mind, you might as well climb on top and get started.”

Anna jerked the sheet aside and pulled off her T-shirt. She was short in stature, just a little over five (5) feet with big breasts and a wide fanny. She reached back struggling with her bra. Brooke helped her with the snaps and it fell free. They were magnificent examples of nature’s abundance, created exclusively for nurture….to serve not just one little darling but a whole litter. Her nipples were jumbo sized and Jace watched transfixed as Anna scooted her panties down over her ankles. The smell of anxiety and frustration wafted from her crotch. She reminded him of a fire plug, petite, with powerful shoulders and broad hips.

Jace struggled against the restraints but to no avail.

“You won’t get away this time,” snapped the young "sumo" with look of dark malice. Her eyes glowered cruelly and her face flushed a florid red. A thick little tongue darted between petulant lips, in and out like a snakes’.

Brooke pulled a chair close alongside and nodded her head with affirmation… "Do it Honey, and don’t hold back.”

Jace groaned, craning his neck, looking fearfully down his body, as his erection reared its ugly head. "Shucks!", he muttered, as it extended fully in bemused anticipation.

Anna needed no encouragement, stepping onto the chair she raised a meaty thigh. Her knee reached across his torso and her buttocks landed heavily on his stomach. Rising on all fours she straddled his waist and took hold of his distended sinew.

“Oh Gawd!” Jace cried in desperation.

Her eyes glazed over with a faraway look and he could see in those languid pools her blind search for the yawning orifice. Twisting and pulling she coaxed it eagerly into her vagina and then reared up letting it slide deeply into the tunnel of her sex. As it bottomed, she squeezed with her sphincter holding it tight in the wet clutch of her womanhood.

“Good job!" said Brooke…."Now Ride him, Cowgirl!”

Anna began hunching up and down on the meaty shaft, her hands pressing down on Jace’s shoulders. He could hear the wet slosh as she milked and the squish of their short hairs each time her weight pressed down on his groin.

“Smack!” Brooke slapped herself on the buttocks. ”Ride-um Bronco!” she hollered to her patron.

“Am I doing it right?” Anna inquired as her derriere bounded up and down in the throes of her intercourse.

“Give it Hell!” came the answer…. " Smack that stud bull with one hand and keep the other in the air."

Brooke danced with delight about the room demonstrating with one hand over her head while periodically swatting herself on the ass.

Anna responded, with a smack to Jace's hip. “Yahoo!” came the hoopla of her voice. She jerked about, becoming ever more vocal, bouncing up and down with an uninhibited joy, while her breasts flew, slinging sweat in all directions.

Jace tried to remain indifferent and avoid the inevitable, but Brooke was an experienced breeder and sensed him trying to hold back.

“Give it to her,” she exhorted, grabbing his testicles….”Give it to her or I swear I’ll squeeze the juice right out of your balls.”

“I’m coming I’m coming!” Anna cried out…..as she gyrated spasmodically.

“So is he,” Brooke answered…. “I can smell the precum and feel his nuts starting to retch. Tell me when he shoots the moon…”

“I feel it pulsing…. " Anna muttered, her voice breaking up... " Swelling and stretching…, oh GAWD it’s so big… "

Jace was pumping madly up and down.

Anna threw back her head, arching her back... "He's starting to squirt…"it’s like a damn passion nozzel whipping around inside me…”

“Hang on Honey, don’t let go!

“...And he's hosing me with his man goop."

“Let it soak it in Honey….Let it soak it in,” exhorted Brooke.

"Oh my goodness," Anna groaned, "Oh my goodness."

The young girl rocked back and forth, caught in the throes of an orgasm, then another and then the finale crashing down like a tsunami. As the surge swept past, she collapsed, panting in exhaustion.

Jace lay beneath, totally drained by the experience.

“Get off him,” said Brook helping Anna step down onto the chair. Her feet landed heavily on the floor and she ran to the recovery room, holding herself.

“Lay on your back for thirty minutes with your hips elevated."

“You redeemed yourself Jace, Brooke praised . Anna ovulated this morning. It’s been fourteen days since her period and her temperature is up a degree. One more session, just to make sure, and out the door will walk another satisfied heffier.”

“How long will I be confined here? “

“Since you’re such a popular breeder, maybe a week or two. Then we’ll let you graze again, socially in the courtyard. You really disappointed me, "My Man," and you've some fence mending to do, before ever regaining all that lost trust.”


© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785290-The-REMEDIATION-Room