*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785333-Signet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1785333
Lilliana no longer has family that cares for her and is now head of the family at 15.
I was tired and drained. My Grandfather's ring on my finger, the snake head tilted up it's onyx eyes stood out from the the rest of the snake, cover in small peridot jewels and you could barely see the gold that the gems sat upon. I never wanted to be head of the family, rightfully it should be my father. Or it would have been had he not died six years ago, the same for my mother except she died when I was around two or three. My family as they called themselves have been trying to get all of grandfather's possession's, everything of value a few even tried to slip the ring off my finger while I was sleeping. I don't know why grandfather liked all of these gold diggers' perhaps he was just far to kind for a human. Everyone hates me, even if I don't know them or have never spoken to them in my life. My father hated me my whole living family hates me and I have no friends at school or really anywhere. Grandfather said that my mother , Catherine, was like him someone that loved everything in the world no matter what.
© Copyright 2011 Raye Forte Night (blueraye13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785333-Signet