*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785464-Chat-Part-One
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1785464
A young woman, who loved to chat online, tells the wrong person about her life.
        She slowly opened her eyes, a severe headache pounding at the base of her skull.  "How much did I have to drink last night?" She wondered to herself, as she tried to sit up, fearful that her stomach would rid herself of the acid burning in the back of her throat.  She realized through the fog of pain that she was not able to move.  Panic began to well in the pit of her stomach but she pushed it down, knowing she had to think this through rationaly.  Maybe she had met some guy at the bar last night that liked a little bondage with his sex.  She tried to remember the events of last night, but her mind was blank and her headache became worse, making her wince.  She moaned and hearing the sound echo around her, she realized she was not in her apartment.  She resisted the urge to scream, not wanting the person who brought her here to know that she was awake.  She pushed the panic that threatened to overwhelm her away again, and took some deep breaths to relax. 

        Finally, after several minutes she was able to work out that she was on a bed.  Her arms and legs were tied to the headboard and footboard.  She relaxed a little more when she was able to determine she was still dressed.  Whoever had done this must not have taken advantage of her.  Yet.  She heared a noise to her right.  She instictivally knew someone was there and watching her.  "Who are you?" She screamed.  The person didn't speak, but she flinched when a hand touched her arm and then she felt the pinch of an injection.  She fought against the drug she had been injected with, but it was not use.  She finally gave in to the black cloud that began to surround her.





        When she came to again,  Stacy realized she was in a different room, this one with windows and she was no longer tied to the bed.  She knew she should try to escape but her limps felt heavy and she wasn't sure her legs would hold her up.  She slowly sat up and looked around.  The room was nice compared the one in her apartment.  Dark green curtains adorned the windows.  There was a desk beside the bed she was on with a laptop on it.  Hope surged with in her.  Maybe she could use the computer to get help.  That hope was dashed when she realized whoever had done this would have made sure she could not get help.  She wanted to know what was going and why she was here.  She could tell the person had not sexually assulted her but she still feared what he or she's intentions were.  Her stomach growled and she wondered if her abductor would feed her or leave her here to starve.  She was thinking about getting up to walk around, when the door opened.  Panic threatened to overwhelm her but she stared defiantly at the man.  Even though he had a mask on his face, she could tell it was man.  "Who are you and why am I here?"

She asked.

        "Still the demanding bitch as always.  Well, we will cure that in no time.  Who I am is not important, but I will tell you why you are here.  Later.  First, i have some tasks for you.  If you do those without question, then at the end you will find out why and I will let you leave.  Fail in your tasks and I will kill you.  It is as simple as that.  Now, follow me and I'll get you something to eat, a shower and a change of clothes.  Then you will begin your work."

         
© Copyright 2011 rebelkitten (rebelkitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785464-Chat-Part-One