*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786180-Sinfully-Sweet
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1786180
First place the Paradise Cove - Save Jace. Published by Oysters and Chocolate 4/5/12
Word Count: 1989

China arched her back, it was all the movement she could manage in her present condition. The leather bonds on her wrists were not uncomfortable but they were drawn together above her head in a way that restricted most of her motion. They had given her a narrow bamboo chair to sit on and she could feel the heat beginning to pool between her legs even in the cold air of the darkened room. She stared at the heavy wooden door with its ornate carvings and heavy brass handle and her stomach rolled with anticipation of what lay waiting beyond it.

They were all out there, gathering in the twilight. China could imagine them, heads bent together sharing excited whispers, their greasy fingers clutching the tickets that had arrived in exotic red envelops scented with notes of vanilla and honey. In a few moments, Celena would open the door and lead them inside. In a few moments, China would be exposed, every inch and orifice, to their hunger and lust.

She had been stripped naked but her body felt heavy, covered as it was, with a coating of the finest Moroccan milk chocolate. She had endured hours isolated in a refrigeration unit to cool her skin enough so the confection could be applied smoothly. China burned with embarrassment as she recalled having first been cleansed then made to stand in the most comprising positions while Celena and the other workers brushed the chocolate over her body and into all of her most private places.

China’s face had been left uncovered but they had dusted her beautiful features with cocoa powder and painted her eyelids, cheeks and lips with dark cherry ganache. Each of her fingertips and toes had been dipped in a dark chocolate flavored with a chili so spicy that the smell had made her throat water and her eyes burn. Celena had teased her nipples to hardened points with the tips of her gloved fingers so she could paint them with a delicate white chocolate. Then, she had made China bend forward and dip her breasts into bowls of crushed hazelnuts. The same coating had been applied to her pubis which had been expertly waxed for the occasion, the only really painful part of the process. Celena painted the most beautiful edible tattoos along the entire length of her body with tiny brush dipped in a caramel more divine than China had ever tasted. The entire project had taken three hours, capped by the final indignity of having a perfectly confected frozen truffle of the rarest Peruvian cocoa inserted in her vagina.

There was a creaking sound and the door opened only as wide as it needed to for Celena to slip inside. She was here to remove the chair and make sure everything was ready for their guests. She stood before China admiring her handiwork.

“It is so fabulous Chi, there must be fifty people out there already.” Her partner’s eyes blazed with excitement. China knew better than to speak. She held her expression stoic, careful not to ruin the edible makeup.

“Let’s go. Remember take it slow, we don’t want to crack the chocolate.” Celena warned, helping her to stand. She flung the chair away into the dark recesses of the room.

She flicked a switch, turning on wall sconces on either side of China. The bright blue flames danced behind thick panes of glass so as to block any heat. She stopped in front of China, to take one last look.

“Perfect” she pronounced, turning away in her short black mini and knee-high boots. She called out over her shoulder before she slipped back through the door, “this is going to save this place Chi, you’ll see.”

China, left standing in an eerie pool of blue light, did the math in her head. Fifty people each paying the hefty ticket price of $1000.00 for their exclusive little event would more than pay their mortgage on the store for the next six months. It was a break they badly needed. When Celina had proposed her idea, it had seemed so wicked, so outlandish that China had dismissed it in a fit of laughter but they had been so fully extended, so desperate to save their place, that quickly it had become the only real option left to try. It had taken four years to realize their dream and if one cleverly concocted VIP event could save their business, it was worth whatever they had to bear. Whatever as it turned out, China had to bear since Celena was the artist. By default, China had become the canvas.

The rattling of the brass door knob shocked China back to the present. As much as she dreaded the next few moments, she was eager to have it over. Her skin had begun to itch and she was feeling heady and a little high from the sugar that was undoubtedly leaching into her bloodstream. Still, when the door was thrown open, she was not prepared for the bolt of panic that seized her. The patrons flowed around her, pressed in close for a better look. Their greedy eyes danced with anticipation and their mouths worked hungrily. China recognized a few patrons but the majority of the faces belonged to strangers. She began to fight against her bonds, twisting her body away from places where it seemed countless hands reached out to touch her.

“Quiet please!” Celena barked, and the murmuring crowd went obediently silent. China still continued to struggle like a fish on a line. Her gyrations seem to excite the mob all the more and a few broke rank to jockey for a closer position. China raised her eyes to Celena’s, “I don’t want to do this anymore” she pleaded, silently. Celena shot her a broad smile.

“Ladies and Gentleman”, she began, turning her attention to the crowd, “Welcome our first ever VIP tasting event. We thank you for your patronage. I would like to remind you of the rules: be courteous, take turns, no pushing and please, above all else, no biting.” Celena flung her arm out toward China and cooed, “Bon Appétit”…and it began.

At first, no one moved. China had gone rigid waiting for the first contact but she just hung there, circled by the motionless crowd. Then, a boy who looked to be no more than eighteen, stepped forward. He flashed hazel pools at China before dipping his head to lick the tiny hollow of her collarbone. The initial flick of his tongue sent a charge through China and she fought the urge to squeal. The boy’s wet tongue slid across her bare shoulders, the exquisite chocolate melting under it, leaving a stark white line of exposed flesh. He stepped back and immediately, another patron took his place. This one was an older man with hair graying at his temples. He boldly cupped one of China’s breasts, lifted her nipple to his mouth and sucked it dry. China could hear the hazelnuts crushed beneath his gnashing teeth as he walked away.

The hoard seemed to move forward as a group then, surrounding and pressing up against her. China felt moist mouths moving over her thighs, stomach and buttocks. She cringed as someone ran their tasting tongue from the small of her back down through the cleave of her ass. Another VIP, this time a woman, cupped China’s face in her tiny hands and kissed her lips and eyelids free of the ganache. Another couple took turns gently nibbling at the other breast, their hot tongues flicked across her nipple, leaving a telltale trail of tiny bruises on the tender areola. A pair of burly men went to work on her toes, lifting her foot to their mouths, working their tongues between each toe. Another woman daintily sucked China’s sugared fingertips into her mouth, one after another, moaning softly as she licked them bare.

China's chocolate coating gave way to reveal more and more of her own porcelain skin. The remaining patrons, seeing the end was near, began to suck and nip more aggressively, vying for the last bit of sweetness. China cried out when she felt sharp teeth graze her hip than again when someone wretched open her legs to gain access to the chocolate painted on the inside of her upper thighs.
Celena, sensing a frenzy was about to ensue, suddenly called out, “Thank you ladies and gentleman for your patronage…and now for the highlight of the night, can I please have our door prize winner?”

A man stepped forward from the back of the room and shyly handed Celena a shiny gold coin. There had been only one such prize issued, placed in a random envelope along with the VIP ticket. The winner was a handsome, middle-aged man with a day’s growth of stubble and dark brown eyes framed with thin, long lashes. Celena smiled, pocketed the coin and beckoned him forward.

“Peruvian cocoa is among one of the most praised confections in the world. Made from very rare beans from a remote valley, it is exceptionally pure and decadent. It is reported to have an almost narcotic effect when consumed. A mere ounce of this chocolate alone costs more than three times the price of admission to this event. Sir, you have the unique opportunity to sample this exquisite delicacy, you need only retrieve it.”

China, now truly exposed, longed to break free from her bounds and cover herself. She could feel the places where saliva had collected and now clung to her skin. She was certain her body was marred by scrapes and bruises, she could feel the tender places where they had eaten down past the layer of chocolate and gouged her flesh with their teeth. She kept her lids squeezed shut, she could not bear to make eye contact with another soul.

Celena invited the man to kneel before China. A look of confusion passed across his features but then the exciting murmurings of crowd finally reached him. A crimson blush crept up his neck as realization dawned. He looked back at Celena briefly before leaning forward and gently spreading China’s legs.

Most of the chocolate had been licked clean and her sex was bared before him. He gingerly pressed his mouth to her, moving in closer. China felt his tongue slip past her folds, seeking the small morsel buried just inside. She felt a sensation building, a pulsing need that made her writhe against her bonds. As he continued to suck at her, China began to twitch and moan. The man grabbed the back of her thighs to hold her tight against his mouth. He probed her deeper, moving his hands up to grasp her ass, rubbing her raw with his stubble. China felt his tongue wrap around the truffle, tasting it at last within her. As he savored it, an animalistic growl suddenly rose from his throat. The primitive sound set something loose deep inside China and as he pulled the truffle free from her, slick with her juices, her body was claimed by a thundering orgasm. China howled stream of curses up into the rafters and her body vibrated violently against the leather bonds. Seemingly oblivious to China’s climax, the man rocked back on his heels. His eyes were closed and as the truffle slowly dissolved in his mouth; his features were frozen in what could only be described as absolute rapture. He began to rock slightly, back and forth as if lost in a trance.

After a few moments, the lucky patron seemed to surface again and apparently embarrassed by his raging erection, quickly got to his feet and stumbled out. The heavy door closed behind him as he fled into the dark. A few passerberys watched him leave, suddenly very curious about that strange door with its pretty carvings and about the swinging metal sign above it that read, “Sinfully Sweet Treats”.




© Copyright 2011 MD Maurice (maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786180-Sinfully-Sweet