*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786601-S6A4
Rated: GC · Assignment · Adult · #1786601
Assignment #4
Part One:
Use two characters you created from the last lesson. Write the dialog only first, at least a 20-30 sentence exchange. Do not include any description, or dialog tags.

“God, Kara! I still can’t believe we had sex in the middle of the dance floor!”

“Believe it Derek. It was hot, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was definitely hot.”

“Would you ever want to do it again?”

“Maybe…you?”

“Of course, only next time, I’d draw it out a little longer.”

“What do you mean by ‘draw it out a little longer’?”

“First I’d kiss you, with my curves pressed against you, like this…”

“You kiss me like that Kara and it won’t draw anything out longer. Well maybe one thing…Then what would you do?”

“I’d dance on you, like this.”

“God Kara! I can guarantee that we wouldn’t be able to last long. Can you feel that?”

“Oh yeah, I feel it. I know exactly where I want it too. We would last a while if I say so…”

“Kara, I am aching for you…literally.”

“Now?”

“Yeah…now.”

“Mmm…I am too baby. I’m already ready for you.”

“Derek! What are you doing?”

“I have to have you now Kara. We’re going to the bedroom so I can punish you for making me cum on the dance floor.”

“I have been a bad girl…”

“You have been a very bad girl…”



Part Two:
Once you have that down, take it a second time and add description to it, altering or omitting dialog where necessary. Add as much information as you feel is needed.


“God, Kara! I still can’t believe we had sex in the middle of the dance floor!” Derek walked into the foyer and looked at Kara incredulously.

“Believe it Derek.” She cocked her head to the side, an excited thrill ran throughout Kara’s body as she remembered Kevin’s hard, hot, cock buried deep inside of her, the thought of him pumping in and out of her in the midst of so many other people “It was hot, wasn’t it?”

His Adam’s apple bobbed in his throat as he swallowed, his eyes filled with desire, “Yeah, it was definitely hot.”

Kara sashayed up to him, wrapping her arms around his thick masculine neck. She whispered lightly in his ear, her breath fluttering against his cheek and ear, “Would you ever want to do it again?”

A slow masculine smile spread across his face as he gazed down at her, “Maybe…you?”

“Of course, only next time, I’d draw it out a little longer.” She kissed his neck softly and nipped at the tender skin.

He pulled back, his beautiful brown eyes meeting hers, “What do you mean by ‘draw it out a little longer’?”

“First I’d kiss you, with my curves pressed against you, like this…” She leaned toward him and captured his soft sensuous lips with her own. She let her fingers play lightly up to the nape of his neck, slowly twining them into his soft raven curls. She pressed her luscious curves into the hard planes of his body. They fit each other perfectly, like a glove. Her lips moved over his, she nipped, teased. She tilted her head to the side to better taste him, her tongue writhing, twisting and toying with his. She pulled back and gazed into his chocolate eyes.

He stared at her swollen lips as her tongue lightly glided over them, her pink tongue enticing him to kiss her once again. In a voice roughened by the promise of sex, he said, “You kiss me like that Kara and it won’t draw anything out longer.” He tilted his head to the side and looked to the floor. His lip quirked up in a wry half-smile as he returned his gaze to her, “Well maybe one thing…Then what would you do?”

“I’d dance on you, like this.” Kara turned around, grinding her bottom against the front of him, his excitement pressing long and hard against her. Her hands caressed the front of her body, lightly tracing the curve of her breasts. She turned back toward him and straddled his thigh, writhing against him.

“God Kara! I can guarantee that we wouldn’t be able to last long. Can you feel that?” His erection jerked against the fabric of his now too tight jeans, just begging to be released from its confines.

“Oh yeah, I feel it. I know exactly where I want it too. We would last a while if I say so…”

He looked deeply into her eyes, a pleading look, “Kara, I am aching for you…literally.”

“Now?”

“Yeah…now.”

A seductive smile spread across her face. His covetous eyes watched as she reached down and lifted her skirt, sliding her fingers into her wet slit, she threw her head back as she made contact with her moist center. She slowly returned her gaze to him, “Mmm…I am too baby. I’m already ready for you.”

He picked her up, wrapping his arms around her waist, tossing her over his shoulder, “Derek! What are you doing?”

“I have to have you now Kara. We’re going to the bedroom so I can punish you for making me cum on the dance floor.” His hand slapped her ass cheek, hard.

She moaned at the contact, sending spasms throughout her pleasure center, her breathing and heart rate quickened, “I have been a bad girl…”

“You have been a very bad girl…”
© Copyright 2011 J. Marie Ravenshaw (bean2031 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786601-S6A4