*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787462-I-got-the-devil-in-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1787462
Ah! craziness, we all long to be there. Rather soon.
Yookoso!
This week was craziness. Somebody called me crazy, twice, lovely person said to me, ‘stop flirting me and get a life.’ And for the holly virgin of crazy-land, and the holly father of all dummies, is there a exorcist in the audience ? I think I got the devil on me.


My mother used to say: 'are you crazy or what ?' I doubt I am a 'or what', crazy maybe. Why is that some equal 'crazy' to been out of place, absurd, or stupid. Craziness is more than that. Is inventive, diversion, is evolution, and inspiration. All the things I lack.
Every one see things differently, because we are different. But the crazy does not know that. He can not call himself crazy, others have to tell him he is crazy. Otherwise he will not be crazy, but dumb – or worse he could be crazy-dumb if he stops flirting and gets a life. Not a good thing to be.
>
Famous French actress enthusiastically expresses her admiration:
“Believe, Monsieur DalĂ­, I admire you greatly.”
“Me too, Madame.”
“Ha! What an honour, the Monsieur has seen my work ? ” said the actress.
To what Salvador Dali responds.
“I am not talking about you, Madame, but about me. I admire myself greatly too.”
>
It is always the crazy that transforms things, disagree with the game rules, with routine, and invent things that change every body else’s life. These crazy, or radicals, defend their innovative points of view that generate tendencies. Open new roads to innovation.

We should all understand craziness as the dynamic to men kind evolution. And maybe the understanding wil help us live in peace with absurd ideas, like those that pass us through daily. Maybe an idea is absurd today, but who knows tomorrow. We all maybe dead by then.

And we should hate the most that mediocrity talks lauder, processes ideas as mixer, and turns everything into a deform mass. Exterminates details, the taste of evertything, and make us all equal. Common sense transforms everything into one thing, and often is a non-sense.
>
'The only difference between a madman and me, is that I am not mad.'
Salvador Dali.
<
And by god! It is damn difficult to become a madman. Most of us are trying to be reasonable, intelligent, adult. A man, not mad.
© Copyright 2011 jr herbert (tegaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787462-I-got-the-devil-in-me