*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787782-Dear-cloud
by AKK
Rated: 13+ · Other · Nature · #1787782
Dear cloud Why?
Dear cloud

Why do u do this??

Why do u fly high... travel so far.... Vaporize the pain and miseries from all our hearts....Carrying our Burden .... Even when you know u cant hold it for long...

You don't care you simply do what u do... You carry along all our pain....

You get heavy day by day.... You simply try to just carry all of it away....

We all know and you know some day you would cry..... Yes you would when you meet some one filled with all those pain too....

You get heavier day by day... You cant take it no more..... But you still manage to fly.....

You clash with an other cloud of same... you both cry out loud ( thunder ) .... You start pouring your tears ....

You don't wanna give us back the same pain... i know that's why you rain..... You rain the joy Upon us U still keep the pain....



Thanx for being there.... how much more can u take....



I still don't know why you do this....!!



Thank you again
© Copyright 2011 AKK (arunkannan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787782-Dear-cloud