*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788314-Theatre-of--Anubis
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Mythology · #1788314
A trip to the movies turns into an epic quest to save the world from an ancient power.
         Zytroft walked up to the movie theatre.  Everyone was there.  Zytroft came with Violet and Abigail.  Malgorf was there with Guzzenstag.  Zytroft could not decide what movie to see.  Suddenly, all the people disappeared.  A pasageway opened in the cement.  Zytroft walked down the staircase and turned right, into a large stone chamber.  A large body, with the head of a jackal, layed on a big stone table.  The room was filled with girls dressed as Egyptian priestesses.  They were trying to resurrect Anubis.  And on the table wrote an Egypian encription. 

         Malgorf came out of a room like he just broke out of jail yelling to Zytroft, "Decode the heiroglyphs! Before it's too late! Save the world!" Then they hit him and dragged him back into the room he just exited.  The women saw Zytroft. He took another look at the encription and ran back up the staircase out to the the movie ticket boxes.  The priestesses chased after him into the mall.  He hid in a bookstore.  There Zytroft got a heiroglyph decoding book.  Once zytroft figured out what the writing meant he let the girls take him back to the chamber. 

         They took him down the stairs and when they got back into the chamber with Anubis, about to take him into the other room with Malgorf, Zytroft yelled out the heiroglyph's meaning, "Fall Anubis, back to Osiris!" Anubis began to sit up and then fell over dead.  They all screamed upsettingly and started leaving the chamber.  Abigail jumped up onto Anubis's body laying on him and crying.  "Oh, get over it," Zytroft said to Abigail and she rolled off.  Zytroft sighed in relief, "Shew, dodged one there." 

         Violet came up to him and said, "Thanks," appreciatievly.

(Note: this is not part of the Sicnarf storyline) 
© Copyright 2011 T. F. Darcy (zytroft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788314-Theatre-of--Anubis