*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789783-Backstory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1789783
the back story to a new book i will write
(Date: September 16, 2042) Due to a large populace Germany performed a desperate assault on Poland. This operation was highly successful. With this victory the set their sights on Ukraine and Romania. By 2046 the Germanic empires had conquered all of Europe and were now training its forces on Russia and china. This was impossible for china and Russia had joined forces with each other along with the American (America had taken over Canada in 2016) military. And the small rebellions among the Germanic people. Though with Germany’s arrogant attitude they still attacked. And not long after they were destroyed. But Germany would rather see the earth burn then let it be under the hands of other countries and since they had control of all of Europe’s nuclear weapons they launched over 400 nuclear missiles across the world. Only leaving destruction in its wake. But one small band of humans survived, and they survived underground for hundreds of years so that the radiation could filter into the atmosphere. But after so long the reason for being underground was lost due to a uprising which destroyed all books and evidence of the old earth. And when the last of the older generation who still held the knowledge of the old earth had died, this small band of people left their bunker to rebuild the new world. Another few hundred years past and this new world has developed into a sprawling utopia. The location of this utopia is in an expanse of land between what the old world would call the Rockie Mountains and the Appalachian Mountains. But due to the missiles nuclear winter took hold for several years blocking out the sun and moon. Causing the tides to overwhelm much of America. With most of the southern states gone the only land of America is the eastern and mid west and part of the west (such as California and Oregon). This new country is the last hope that mankind has to survive.
© Copyright 2011 otherworlder (isoace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789783-Backstory