*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789887-The-head-chopper-woods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1789887
A group that all come from a late party thinking they will come home
It was a dark night and a young 18 year old girl was walking home from a late night party with all her friends and boyfriend she just got into her dream school and was like tired it was 1am her name was Mary. half way drunk was walking back to her dorm she decided to take a shortcut and went through the old ally way that was said to be dangerus path take at night. Being her loud self stumdling all over the place to busy to notice fact for past last mile footsteps were following her as walking someone screamed her name at back when she was about to see the figure it was gone and her best friend Sunset was trying catch up with her after awhile all her friends and boyfriend cault up. They were laughting like crazy person joking about stuff one passed out on the grass and when they were about to try and wake her up and turned around she was gone. So Mark one of the friends got his cell phone out and called her phone they heard ringing in the woods and kept calling until they got close to the phone where it was being heard.

"Ring,ring,ring"

But when they got close to the area it wasn't there and then his phone rang it was her phone calling. But she wasn't anywhere to be seen at all it didn't help how they were in the woods and it was still kind of dark out still and she was drunk so everyone figured she was stumdling around here lost trying find her way out.

"Very funny the joke is funny now where are you?"
"Oh yeah this is a joke......If you want see it like that"
"Huh"

Insted it was a guy who answered he was confused because almost everyone was suppose to be sleeping yet he did not tell the others and stepped alittle father from them.

"I think it's best if you stay near your friends or i might get you or one of them after all look how drunk they are all easy targets specialy you."
"Wait how did you know..."
"You moved that easy i am very close but can see everyone of you"
"Yeah sure"
"I'll prove it"
"One of your friends is puking right now i bet she had too much to drink aren't i right?"
"How!!!!"
"I told you"

Then he hung up on the person and ran back to his friends trying to tell them that someone watching them and were tricked into this area where they were all easy targets to get. Yet none believed him and was joking about it making fun of him but as they were laughing Mary phone rang and she answered

"hello"

It was Anna calling her

"MARY HELP ME!!!!"
"Anna where are you??"
"HELP ME!!!!!!"
"ANNA!!!!"
"Its to bad your to late"
"Who the heck are you!!!!!"
"wouldn't you want to know"

Then hung up on her and turned she turned to her friends with a horror look inside her eyes when she looked at them and broke down crying her eyes out. They all tryed calm her down until she screamed it.

"ANNA WAS KILLED!!!!!"

They al let her go and looked at her with shock and horror in there eyes and started to almost realize what danger they were in and one even started to run away and seperate from them all. But that was worse thing he could do Max was running and heard footsteps following him all over like there were a group surrounding him when he stopped to face the group he thought a shadowy figure walked out had red eyes and sharp teeth and had blood all over its body. He screamed and started run away again and didn't look back see it again but couldn't out run it and tripped on a tree root on way.

"Help me anyone!!!!!!!!"

Everyone started to feak out after hearing that and was speechless no one know what to do and eather way seperate or with people they were doomed and split and as Mary was running she heard footsteps and stepped in a puddel but it hasn't rain for a whole week and water wasn't close to this area. Looked down and it was BLOOD! Then looked up because blood was drippin over her head it was the body of anna her head was chopped off!!!! The rest was hung with horror in her eyes she was distracted and siomething cover her mouth with a bloody hand and dragged her into the drakness of the time. As time pasted each one by one was hunted down and one was left Samantha she was scared and was looking for her friends and called Mark and heard his phone ringing near by ran towards it. Then saw all there dead bodys and a bloody knife and a figure with red eyes sitting near the firer and got up and tryed call her back but she set her phone on silent when she saw the bodys. Started to run towards the place they all entered by but didn't make it in time and had a knife right throught her whole body hanging only five feet where they all entered by. A week went by and people finnaly found them at least THEIR DEAD BODYS ALL HANGING FROM TREE TOPS HEADLESS!!!!
© Copyright 2011 shygirl (darkgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789887-The-head-chopper-woods