*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790371-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Preface · Biographical · #1790371
Allow me to share with you the beginning before the beginning before the end.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nadine Reaper. I will be a senior as of August of the year 2011. I turned 17 May 11, 2011. My life, like many others has been hard, yet triumphant; terrifying, yet easy; and even more-so, sin tempting, yet repenting. Makes no sense right? I know. My life has been nothing but a complete mess, and I thank God for it every day and night.
I am going to tell you a bit about what will be in my writing you may or may not read. There will be things about sex, drugs, alcohol (not bad), friends, family, abuse, moving, relationships, mental and physical problems, church, school, God, Satan, and other religions.
Im telling you this now, because I hope that you can find something that will keep you interested in my writings, and even some that will make you want to walk away. Its what keeps books interesting!
I am not a good writer, nor do I pretend to be, I am sharing with the world what others go through 10x worse than me, in hopes that maybe they will share their stories as well. I consider myself a bit of an optimistic optimist, I love the brightest of the bright, anything happy makes me happy.
My life was never good, but thats how alot of people feel. And now heres my story..
© Copyright 2011 N.A.Reaper (n.a.reaper12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790371-Life