*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791334-Chapter-18-Parents-Day-part-1
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1791334
Serrony& The Gang are in for a big surprise
                                                                                         Chapter 18
                                                                                  “Parent's Day part 1”

          It was a wonderful day, the sun was shining and birds were singing. Kyle and I were playing video games. Black Widow and Black Rose were playing galaxy cards.

Fun Fact: Galaxy Cards is a holographic card matching game.

Blue Jay and Eskimo were at the hospital. Everything was quiet until Princess busted through the door.

“I’m home!”

          She was covered with shopping bags. Princess was wearing a turquoise sundress with white flats. She had a huge sunhat on her head, and big movie star white glasses. Princess always has to go over the top with everything.

“What’s with the bags?” Black Rose asked.

Princess laughed, “I went shopping, duh!”

          I opened my mouth to say something, but Princess interrupted me.

“Wait guys, before you say anything I need you opinion on this dress.”

         She pulled out a beautiful long silver low-cut satin dress. It was simply gorgeous, but there was one little problem.

“Princess ,that’s not your size,” I pointed out.

She laughed again, “Of course not! It’s for my mom, silly.”

“Why are you buying clothes for your mom?” Kyle asked.

“You guys must have forgotten.”

“Forgotten about what?” Black Widow asked.

“Parent’s Day is tomorrow!”

“Tomorrow!?” we shouted.

“I didn’t even tell my mom!” I panicked.

Princess handed her dress to Kyle and told him to wrap it for her.

“Don’t worry, Galaxy High sends video messages to every parent’s V-cam, just in case you forget.”

Next Day***********

“Attention all Galaxy High students! Today is parent’s day! All students must report to the Galaxy High shuttle station to welcome their parents. Have a lovely day everyone.”

I sat at the shuttle station, panicking  as I listened to Princess Talya’s announcements. Today was the day Ray was going to meet my family! I was so nervous it was laughable. Ray put his hand on my shoulder.

“Calm down, everything is going to be fine; parents love me.”

Ray smiled.

I smiled back.

“I hope he’s right,” I thought.

          Ten minutes later, the Galaxy High shuttles pulled into the station. I ran into the crowd of happy parents and students in search for my family. I heard a voice yelling, “Serrony.” I turned around, and my mom and Ryan were standing next to the acid fountain. 

Fun Fact: Aliens drink acid, not water.

“Mom! Ryan!”

I ran over and hugged them.

“How have you been, honey?” mom asked.

I was about to answer when Ray ran up behind me, huffing and puffing.

“Serrony.. where.. did.. you go?” He said between breaths.

Mom glanced over at Ray; she looked him up and down, then smiled.

“Who is this handsome young man?”

Ray put his hand behind his head and blushed.

         He was wearing a white shirt with his red leather jacket over it. He wore skinny jeans and black boots. His red hair was in a ponytail.

“This is Ray, my boyfriend. Ray, this is my mom and my brother, Ryan.”

Ryan looked shocked at first, but then he quickly smiled.

“Good Job Serrony, he’s almost as good looking as me!”

         Ryan flipped his brown hair. Personally, Ryan and I never looked too similar. Not just because I’m adopted, my mom and I looked similar to each other.  My mom had long orange hair and blue eyes just like mine. Ryan, on the other hand, has brown hair and blue eyes.

“Please Ryan; don’t embarrass us, we just got here,” Mom joked.

We all laughed.

         Ray took my Mom’s suitcases, and we went to my apartment. When we opened the door, Princess and her mom, Queen Serrina were already there.

“It’s nice to meet you, your highness” I said.

She smiled at me.

“No dear, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you for putting up with my daughter.”

“Hey!” Princess yelled.

         Queen Serina looked gorgeous. I could tell where Princess got her looks from. Her mom had long blonde hair and darling blue eyes that shone like crystals. 

Princess’s eyes got wide.

“Who is that?” she asked.

“Who, Ray?” I asked.

“No!” she shouted, and pushed Ray out the way. She headed straight for my brother and put her arms around him.

“Who is this cutie?” she asked.

Ryan blushed.

“M.. my name I.. is R-Ryan.” he stuttered.

“Not so smooth now,” I joked.

Everyone laughed.

“He’s so adorable.” Princess pinched Ryan’s cheeks.

“What’s so funny, guys?”

         Black Rose and Black Widow walked in with their Mom. She was the spitting image of Black Rose. Their mom had long curly black hair and red eyes just like Black Rose.

“Everyone, this is our mom, Miranda.” Black Widow announced.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kartel.” we said.

“Attention Galaxy High, all parents and students must head to the ballroom for the parents day dinner.”

          Everyone headed to the ballroom to eat dinner; we had a fabulous time. It was so fun to meet everyone’s parents. We laughed, and made jokes; we even did karaoke. This year they actual had earth food! I ate like there was no tomorrow. Our parents day ended on a good note, until we got home…

I was in my room writing in my holo-pad when there was a knock at the door.

Fun Fact: Holo-pad is a holographic diary. You can write in it using your finger.

Princess ran to the door.

“Who is it?” she asked.

“I’m…Rene’s mother.”
© Copyright 2011 Mrs. Populatery (supergirl23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791334-Chapter-18-Parents-Day-part-1