*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791631-Harry-in-the-mall
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1791631
The sequel to Harry goes to the mall in which he meets his equally confused friend Mary.
This story is intentionally bad, so if you see very bad grammar that is supposed to be there.

Hello. By now I'm sure you know I'm Harry but now I have arrived at the mall. Not just any mall. This is the BIGGEST and most AWESOMEST mall in the whooooole neighborhood, that's why I'm going there...
Wait a minute...I'm already there.
I stepped onto the Escalator which (By the way) is a moving staircase and as usual I got my sleeve Caught in the rail which is Why I came up here in the first place anyway to get a new shirt because it rips the sleeve right off.
After I was done going up the escalator like a dead sewer rat floating to the surface I got lost while looking at the high ceiling.
"Wow that must be the tallest ceiling EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry thought awe stricken and of course not looking where He was going. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like a tugboat hitting a land mine we exploded apart. HOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Mary why don't you watch where your running?????????" Harry asked dazed.
"Why don't you watch where your looking??????" Mary demanded totally dazed laying there like a dead dog.
"Where are we?" Harry asked his black hair shining in the light and a guy in some neon shirt went by. "I don't know but there's a sale on shirts over there." Mary told him noticing how the guy at the checkout had a nose ring. Suddenly an arrow barely missed Mary's head hitting her in the shoulder.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like a Norwegian weasel something retreated down the clothes isle suddenly Harry took out the cute thing and told it to heal Mary.
"Hutcha ani piron." It said healing it and giving her a makeover.
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry buys a Shirt and they find very helpful sales help that helps them buy more shelves of stuff before they leave like a beaver bringing sticks to its dam.
© Copyright 2011 Moira So busy!~ (redeagles51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791631-Harry-in-the-mall