*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791656-I-Didnt-Know
by Nana
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1791656
A girl that falls deeply inlove with her boyfriend right before she moves away.

I didn't realize how much I was going to miss him until he said these three simple words to me “I love you"
*~*

It was that day, which my parents called “moving day". I was happy but I was also sad at the same time. Was it because I’m going to miss my best friend Kinzi, or was it because I’m going to miss my boyfriend Will? I knew I forgot something but what was it? I then remembered it was the diamond ring that Will gave me so I will always remember him. So I rushed into my bedroom and got it. I took a good look at my old bedroom and saw that I had one bag left it was my bag of clothes. I grabbed it and walked out.

I had to leave at this time. But I didn't want to. I asked my parents if they could reschedule my flight for tomorrow and I would stay with Kinzi for the night. They said yes. As they were leaving I grabbed my phone out of my purse and called Will. We talk for I while and I finally worked up the nerve to say this “Ok....ok Will I know you're going to miss me but I told my parents to reschedule my flight and I said I would stay with Kinzi but can I really stay with you?" There was a long pause on the phone then I heard him as he answered “Yes Andrea I would love that. I am on my way." And he hung up.

I heard his white corvette all the way down the street. As he roared into the driveway I grabbed my bag and hopped in. We arrived at Will's house and he took me by the hand and led me to his room. For the rest of the night I laid down with him right beside me with his hands wrapped around my waste.

When I woke up that day it was almost time to leave. I packed my stuff back into my bag and got into Will's car. We then were on our way to the airport. We arrived; I got my suitcase and checked in. I had 10 more minutes and I didn't want to go. When they called my flight we stood up and he held my hand and i then didn't realize how much i was going to miss him until he said these three simple words to me " i love you."





© Copyright 2011 Nana (nana650 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791656-I-Didnt-Know