*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792488-Abuse
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Tragedy · #1792488
A boy who is abused runs away
Mark seted off after graduating high school he heads towards his car.
“Ugh, my pissy parents are going to murder me.” He said to himself. The warm summer air ran through his long scraggly hair, it was an epic scene, wind blowing his hair to the side, walking dramaticly, then he walks up to a rundown clunker, killing the entire thing. He opened he door climbing in slowly as not to sit on the sharp spring poking out of the seat.
“I could probably sell these seats as antiques and make a fortune, maybe say they were from some famous pilot’s ship from world war I.” he thought grudgingly having still been impaled by the cursed spring.
         He drove home thinking about his grades he’d graduated with proud of himself in one aspect, A in Criminal Justice, it had always been something that fascinated him. People cleverly hatching countless schemes, some great, others not so much. There was many ways to commit so many different crimes and he worked hard and thought much about it. He’d wanted to see them in action, take part of the schemes. After taking classes on them and thinking about things like these all day every day he’d become what some people call Criminal genius and others call obsessed, but to him it was a bit of both. It was all he wanted to do there by the only thing he did in school, did just good enough to make it through the rest.
         He chugged his way into his drive way with a thump! and a clump! And after unscrewing his pants from the wrenched spring (which had some how spun around several times and streaded into his pants causing a nice little hole) he hiked up his stairs which seemed like a mountain of stone. As he got closer to the door gravity seemed to become ten fold as the dread started to sink in of how brutal this could get. One step a way he looked down at it and stared, cursing it and blaming it for all his problems, then he stepped on it, and opened the door.
         Some, at this point in time just skipped into their houses calling for their parents smiling cheerfully, somehaving good grades and being happy others having uncaring parents and also happy, Mark on the other had opened the door quietly and snuck up the stairs into his room, locking it behind him. The room was messy, the floor was littered with dirty clothes and his dresser was littered with food even he didn’t remember eating. It was gross to say the least but he’d grown to love it and so that’s how it stayed. Every once in a blue moon when he had run completely out of clothes he’d wash all his clothes and the process would start over again. His bed was in the corner and was extremely small. He then got down to business, he removed his once white shirt and threw it to the ground, then he dug through his dirty mountain of clothes on the floor till he found it.
“Ah ha!’ he proclaimed as he pulled out his brown padded shirt that he had found at a store and was so happy to see and bought it without his parents noticing it once though he’d worn it many times, whenever he knew something was going to go down. He slide it on and then went in search of his parents before they found him.
         (This could get brutal and so I advise all those with a weak stomach to please exit the room, thank you.) Mark jumped down the stairs.
“Mark! What are you doing?! I have told you countless times NEVER to jump down the stairs!”
“countless eh? Well considering there is infinite numbers that’s not really possible is it?”
“Don’t get smart with me boy! Speaking of smart, lets see those grades and see if that’s what you really are, did you screw your life over or actually do something right for once?”
Mark pulled them out knowing he was about to get the beating of a life time. He reluctantly handed the folded piece of paper to his father. His father stared it down as if they would all change to, as Mark knew, F’s, to allow more reason for what was going to happen in the while that followed.
“What is this?! Riding on the bare minimal?” His Father exploded.
“Better than what you probably ever got he spat, an A was probably out of your brain capacity, you probably only dreamed about those D’s I got.” Mark spat back. A sudden blow to the stomach sent Mark flying, even with his big build his dad had super human strength it seemed. When his dad got into a rage Mark no longer considered him his dad but a monster. Mark had tried to fight back once but it back fired, instead of the beating lasting a few minutes it lasted almost half an hour of pure pain. His dad had learned all sorts of fighting styles and martial arts but he only abuses them, or rather Mark.
         After a few punches and kicks to the stomach Mark was on the ground gasping for air.
“Whose smart now? Obviously not you, I hope you’ve learned to quiet yourself.” His dad walked off smiling after doing what he enjoyed most and also what he always ALWAYS had to have. First a good beating on his son and second the last word, it seemed to be his pride and joy, if not getting it he beat the crap out of the person so they could no longer have any words at all.
         Mark laid on the ground holding his stomach and thinking how eternally luck he was that the beating didn’t last very long. Mark laughed to himself and thought
“he probably was thinking of a good come back and got it surprisingly fast this time and because he was so egger to use it he stopped much sooner than normal.” Now for the time Mark loved the very most. His mother, Mark no longer considered his mom to be his mom at all ever.
His mom entered the room shortly after his dad left. He was still on the floor gasping for air when she entered.
“get up you baby!” she said kicking him in the stomach. “does that help you breath?”
You see the biggest difference between his mom and his dad was that his dad didn’t make crude remarks while he hit him, he thought of them while he hit him than after saying them he stops. His mom on the other hand says them while she hits him her being a quick witted women so the pain lasted much longer.
“I saw your grades Mark! You’re a complete failure, I used to think you could do something but you truly are worthless, born to scavenge your whole life never actually succeeding in anything.”
         The harsh words and painful blows never seeming to stop. He then couldn’t take it, it clicked in his mind. He knew what he was going to do. He had always thought of running a way but his parents feed him and sheltered him even though they did many more things than that. But now he could have a future, he had a brilliant idea. He stood up stopping a blow to the face and ran out the door. He jumped in the car and pulled out as fast as he could, his mom still hot on his trail. She reached the car before he was gone, he had to do something he thought beyond human, hit his mom, a girl, but they had been beyond inhuman, they were monsters, deserving the very worst. He did it, and pushed her out of his way, pulling out onto the road, out into safety. He drove to his favorite thinking spot, the city park. His parents didn’t know of the spot so they would never look for him there.
         He pulled into the parking lot and walked out to the park. The city park had taken much time to construct, it was the most amazing thing. It had a huge forest of trees with it’s dippy play ground. He had thought many times in those trees about his life. The life which he hated so so much. He walked slowly to the grove of trees and climbed like a monkey up the tree, his tree. The tree of thoughts, the tree of pain. Mark couldn’t handle it, he had to leave everything behind of his old life. EVERYTHING. He wasn’t sure how he was going to find a new car but he’d find a way. After pondering things through he had an idea. He knew what to do. He leaped down from the tree and sprinted to his car, feeling the adrenaline running through him. He jumped into the car, ignoring the spring and he drove, drove onto the grass over to the forest of trees. First endding(He drove straight at a tree, the tree of pain and he opened the door to jump out at the last possible second but he got stuck on the spring and couldn’t make it. He ran directly into a tree, causeing an immense explosion lighting the trees on fire to those unknowing it looked beautiful and cool to those aware of the horror it was scarey, Mark had no thought on the matter, the entire park was burned down along with Mark in his own fiery grave.) Second ending: He sped reaching high speeds, and jumped out of the car at the last moment. He watched the huge explsion and was blown back by it, then ran, ran as fast as he could. Away from everything, away from the fire away from the car, away from the park, away from himself. He ran and ran to the only place he knew, his own house where he would exact his revenge.
© Copyright 2011 GrimLuckus (grimluckus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792488-Abuse