*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792944-Fairytale-Parody
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1792944
a mix between The gingerbread man, three billy goats gruff and jack and the beanstalk
The Gingerbread Man + Three Billy Goats Gruff + Jack and the Beanstalk
There once was a little girl who lived with her mother and father in a small cottage in the countryside. Her parents were too busy doing work that they didn’t notice the mischievous girl was making a gingerbread man to eat soon after she was grounded for going into the woods, taking the wrong route and almost being eaten by a wolf. She cut the dough, decorated it neatly giving him a suit made of icing and then placed him in the oven. Before the girl came back to check on him, the gingerbread man snuck out and headed towards the door. Just as he was outside the hungry child found him and started to chase him through the grass, down the driveway, towards the river in front of her neighbour’s house.
“Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!”
After minutes of endless running, the gingerbread man reached a small bridge over a creak.
“Trip, trap, trip, trap!” went the bridge.
He ran halfway across, only to be stopped by a vicious troll who lived under the bridge.
“Who's that tripping over my bridge?” roared the troll.
“Oh, it is only I, a small gingerbread man, and I need to get across to escape a little girl who’s trying to eat me,” he said, with such a small voice.
“Now, I'm coming to gobble you up.” said the troll.
“Look! There’s a goat just waiting to be eaten,” the gingerbread man said.
The troll looked up and before he had time to react the gingerbread man had escaped, who was now being chased by the naughty kid the ugly troll. He was starting to get exhausted from all the running and was getting slower. The girl and the troll were getting closer and closer and the only place that the tired gingerbread man could hide was behind a beanstalk in the middle of the countryside which looked completely out of place. The gingerbread man looked up the beanstalk and saw that the top of it was above the clouds. He decided to climb the beanstalk and see where it would take him. The mischievous girl and the troll saw him as he was halfway up the beanstalk so they decided to follow him and try to eat him. When the gingerbread man got to the top of the beanstalk he ran into a lonely giant who said “Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an English man, be he alive, or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread.”
The giant ate the nasty troll and the naughty girl in one bite and didn’t eat the gingerbread man because he was allergic to ginger.
The giant kept the gingerbread man and let him live in his doll house. They both lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2011 mc85502 (mc85502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792944-Fairytale-Parody