*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793012-The-cow-files
by Morcac
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1793012
What if you lived in a world where no cow was to be trusted?
Stacy was trained in cow espionage, she stood upon the roof of the café and listened. This is what she heard.
“I’d like a cup of decaf please.”
“Sure thing”
Then there were noises of machinery, this was not good, what were they doing to the cow children behind closed doors?

***


It was night, the men had gone, Jack had planned well. The cows busted out of the tightly packed factory and ran. They were soon picked up by the underground cow community, and told the others of the horrors that the humans put upon them.

***


Development was the next stage, the mighty cow chief called it that. The cows captured humanities greatest scientists in the dead of night and had them set to work. One day it was created, the cow arm. A fully operational arm and hand that could be connected to the brain of any cow. With this creation the cows set to creating war machines far greater than those humanity ever dreamed of. The cows vowed to show no mercy after hearing of the horrors that had been done.

***


The battles were fought in secret, and all evidence of fighting was wiped clean. Quickly many world leaders disappeared. But soon things got out of hand, it was no longer a political battle for some, but a war on humans...

***


“Hello bessie” Said the unknown farmer “Time to... What’s that strapped to your chest?”
Bessie then exploded in a torrent of fire, drowning out her final moo. Many things like this were happening across the country. Young militant cows who had aspirations toward a glorious defeat of humanity. The cow liberation movement was thrown into chaos. This new generation of cowdom seems unstoppable. They cannot be fought, they cannot be bartered with, any cow could be an agent. The facts must be faced, we now live in a world where we must consider any cow our enemy. Even if we do stave off this invasion, what if another mistreated farm animal follows in the cow’s footsteps. It seems that the meat industry, if not humanity itself, is doomed!
© Copyright 2011 Morcac (morcachomrin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793012-The-cow-files