*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793318-My-Transformation-On-Vacation
by Anngel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1793318
An idea, how many "tion" words used and have it still make sense. Had fun with this one.
MY TRANSFORMATION ON VACATION

My children’s proposition for vacation this year left me with high expectation of boredom. Disney being the biggest celebration in the nation, all you need is imagination, their slogan, left me wanting no attention of the whole illusion with the cartoon fixation everyone seemed to feel. Wandering around a multiplication of adults and kids is not a situation I was looking forward to with any jubilation or any anticipation with my limitations.

As we entered the park my transformation began. My observation with the communication between the attendants amazed me as they directed us through the parking lot with no hesitation. With excited elation and no registration needed to get on their navigation system, our expedition moved on.

Imagine my exhilaration when cartoon animation came to life as Goofy stepped into my sight. After careful consideration I obtained my position at the back of the line with the determination to meet Goofy, my childhood fascination. There is no explanation to losing all possession of my senses as I waited my turn.

It then became clear; my intention was to take participation with any and all activities as I made my rotation with all I wanted to envision. The evaluation I had watching robots in motion left me wondering about my facilitation or the hallucination if they were real. Several hours I had spent wandering around this operation left me looking for libation and rest in the shade with the sensations I was feeling.

I then made the decision to move towards the location with all the population, the castle. The information I had was there would be a demonstration of makeup foundation and costumes in moderation to make any story narration come to life. The illustration gave me the education to see how the combination all worked together.

The day’s duration was spent on exploration with no disruption and little conversation in every combination of excursions I could find. I was under no obligation for any documentation. I needed no concentration as I continued my examination with the civilization this new world gave me. After a quick consumption at lunch, the temptation to continue to the termination of the day leads me on. I knew that the transformation I had made was complete.

I do not see a separation with the generation and a great disposition with no confusion in all those around me. So I extend the invitation, use car, train, aviation, or any transportation and come to the biggest celebration in the nation, with only your imagination. There is no question of the inspiration and the creation at this famous destination.

© Copyright 2011 Anngel (anngel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793318-My-Transformation-On-Vacation