*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794082-just-a-little-perfect-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jenna
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1794082
something we all think about all the time.
I don't know if life sometimes gets stagnant for us all. There are new happenings everydays but sometimes you still feel the solitude and emptiness. A baby is born with three legs, a lady becomes the first president of the country, there is a bomb blast somewhere. But after all of this going on one still feels the slow moving pace of the day, of your life. Doctors say, its a mode towards depression when one feels this way. Well i don't agree , not a bit , n i know many of you all reading this would agree, maybe some will deny. all you out there , every one feels this way one time in there life. I know and you know you do.
Come on people, it is so not neccessary that you have to be right and everything has to perfect all the time, it is not neccessary to be together all the time. Each one of us has a heart, everyone has feelings, we are all human beings who have feelings. We all are made up of something or the other by God. each one of us makes mistakes , we all hurt someone physically or emotionally, intentionally or unintentionally , but we do . We also forgive and forget. Some of us dont. We all are human beings made of the same soil, maybe a little difference in the brewing. :).
But it does not give us the reason enough to look down on someone or treat some one badly , just because you dont think they are upto a certain lvel of expectation. Believe me there would be someone looking down on you. We aint machines people. trust me machine expire , they even fall apart (literally though). They might be perfect , but they don't have what we have.
the enormous capacity to love, to feel, to be sad and cranky. Girls , hey they can't have babies. guys , u know they can't have sex, flirt or be a player(no offence:P)!! they cant do shit we can because well they are built to be perfect and together.
We are people , we are taught to love, care, to express with a kiss ( some of us might be bad, but hey you wont be eliminated for that), to have fun.
We are not taught to hurt, to kill, to destroy, to cheat.
Then why on earth would you want to do the latter? Why would want to be a machine?
We dont know if we meet each other tommorrow, so dont make your friends your foes . Just learn to forgive and forget , it will take you place. Learn from mistake . Say "sorry" like you mean it. Fall in love, catch a shooting star if you can and put it in your pocket . But delete the word "hate" from your dictionary and it will slowly dssapear from the planet.
© Copyright 2011 jenna (shreya22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794082-just-a-little-perfect-world