*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794308-all-about-betty
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1794308
this is a story about betty
birds are singing and fresh air is entering in my room,sun is warm and still rising from east, everybody is enjoying this cold and pleasant weather either by doing there morning exercise or by enjoying cup of tea or coffee.But look betty she is still in her bed sleeping in peace. betty is a simple girl with lots of dreams in her eyes she is a 12th pass out student going be a engineer in her life.But this is a dream which will make her capable to survive in the world where everybody think of becoming engineer or doctor.
Mom is shouting betty get up its 8 'o' clock in the morning.but betty is in her dreamland then mom shouted again get up betty get up.betty in her sleepy tone replied mom today is sunday.mom said its already 8 i think you should get up.betty was no more sleeping now she said ya i am awake.
betty hate getting up in the morning but in her house everybody is up till 6:30 so,she has to get up early.since her all the exams are over she don't have to study so she is sleeping so late.
betty always want to be different from crowd but don't know what exactly she has to do but now she has started getting clear view of what she has to do in her future.she is now ready for her getting in her college completing her graduation with good job.but best thing which made betty different from others is she always think of getting better to good she want to be beautiful have a lavish life and hold a personality that make her superior from others so everyday she try to learn and keep on improving inspite of lots of failure and unsuccessful stories.
betty is gonna meet her friends today and they are gonna enjoy there time so she is very excited she called saavi and told her her lets go for shopping because she want to look good so she took her breakfast and then she went to saavi's house she was on the gate and betty shouted fast saavi we will be late then they went to lots of shops and bought lots of things and they returned home.betty was happy about meeting her friends but from inside she was very sad because her boyfriend hurted her very badly and she was very sad about it but she was not the one who was gonna leave him.she was sure that she will make his life hell but she was very worried what to do so that his boyfriend's life is hell.these days this was very important question in her mind.
in the evening she meet all her friends she was having a good time with them .and like this her sunday was over in the night her boyfriend said sorry to her and everything was happy and good now and she again went to sleep and was back to her dreamland. :)
© Copyright 2011 trishla (trishla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794308-all-about-betty