*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794356-Knowing-You
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1794356
A friendship and second chance story...
Harold was eight when his father Henry left them for Europe where he lived. Henry's family needed him and he had no choice but to leave. That was basically most people do. But when he left, he also left too many questions unanswered and when he's got the chance to make it up for them, he tried. Now Harold just turned 25.

In this time of year,mostly Harold and his mother would go spend the season at grandma's. But when he received a letter, he had to make his decision and he had to live with that decision.

Sarah who works for the School of Kindergarten in town is almost ready to marry her guy when he asked her to, but Harold told her another thing that broken all her hopes and dreams about having her own family. It just started to slip away.

The two had been dating for four years, but that decision he made tore them apart. He had to do it because he knew he had unsettled things in his thoughts. In fact, it came to a point where in he thought he really doesn't love her at all.
© Copyright 2011 jhigszaw (horneth88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794356-Knowing-You