*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794563-Super-Animal-Squad
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1794563
A simple, brief story of an adventure with the Super Animal Squad.
Standing in a grassy opening, littered with bushes on all sides, just outside of the Forest of Living, the nefarious Professor Porcupine held Burney the Bear hostage.

While staring at the professor, Randy the Raccoon, along with his friends, Timmy the Turtle and Chelsea the Cat, knew he had to say something before their friend was hurt.

“Put the bear down!” shouted, Randy. “All we want is our friend.”

“You mean this cute fuzzy-wuzzy bear? I don’t think so, replied,” Professor Porcupine. “This bear will never leave with you. Get em’ boys.”

Suddenly, Arney the Armadillo and Rocky the Rhino, Porcupine’s two armored thugs, came running at the three.

Arney jumped into the air, lunging for Chelsea, herself having jumped in the air. Chelsea moved out of the way of Arney’s mid-air roll and landed a swing kick on his head, knocking him into some bushes and laying him out. As she landed with her back facing Rocky, he threw his chain at her. At the last minute, Timmy stepped in front and deflected it off his shell, which then ricocheted off of him and hit Rocky square in the jaw, knocking him out.

“Give up,” said Randy. “It would seem you’re plan wasn’t very well designed, based on the fact that you are now outnumbered.”

“Stay back, or the bear gets it,” said the Professor. “I swear, don’t come any clos¬¬¬¬¬—“

Burney stepped on the professor’s foot, threw the professor over his shoulder and onto the ground, freeing himself, finally.

“Now, that was impressive,” said Randy. How about we all go home and celeb—“

“Johnny, time for dinner!” shouted his mom.

Johnny put his stuffed animals down and ran inside the house for dinner, leaving another day to continue his adventures with the Super Animal Squad.
© Copyright 2011 Hopeful Writer (comicman1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794563-Super-Animal-Squad