*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795489-Crimson-Tears
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1795489
Crimson Tears focuses on the life of Natasha Clarke. Stay and unravel the dramatic story.
Darkness…

The pitch black darkness surrounded her, engulfing her in its empty silence. It, -paired with the freezing climate of winter- made her weak. Weaker than she has ever been before…, and they knew it. Alone, wandering aimlessly through the cold, stormy nights had driven Natasha to edge of her sanity…, and she was about to fall off. Fall deep into ruthless pits of everything unreal, infecting her thoughts with things impossible, plunging her already crazed mind into the cold, black waters of insanity.

However, her soul was still strong even if physically she was destroyed, battered and broken. The wandering girl was determined to keep herself alive at whatever cost, if she had done it for eleven years, she could make it for at least another day.

Despite her experience in the field of survival, even a strong will to stay on this earth wasn’t enough. This particular winter was stronger and wilder than all the rest. The winds were able to lift certain objects from the snow-covered ground, and carry them for a short while, making it dangerous for Natasha to be around heavy, large –and potentially warm- things, which wasn’t an easy task as she needed them to hide herself. This winter also brought hail along with it. Not small hail either, large golf ball –even tennis ball- sized cubes of ice, which brought great damage to Natasha’s –already ruined- body. The snow was also strangely cold this year, making warmth harder to find, and food scarce.

With all of these disadvantages, the people searching for Natasha thought she would be dead by now, however they were still instructed to find her body. So, given a new task, the Special Police Force from all around the world, were still looking for the well hidden and extremely sneaky criminal, ‘Natasha Clarke’
© Copyright 2011 Natasha (sugarskittlez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795489-Crimson-Tears