*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795829-A-Waiger-in-Time--CHAPTER-4
by J.L.R.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1795829
Two friends make a deal that lands them in their favorite book.
          This is a story I'm writing for fun and decided what the heck since its just for fun and my friends wanted to get in on it I'd just get a little crazy so enjoy.



CHAPTER 4





         Megan glanced over at Jennifer wondering what Cielya had meant but decided that she would wait to ask when it was just the two of them.



         Cielya sighed as she sat watching the two young ladies sitting across from her. She had looked into Jennifer even before she handed her the charm and knew that she was the one. The fact that she was the soul of eternal fire was a surprise but one that she believed could only help with their future quest. She had been unsure about Megan until she had a chance to look into her as well, but once she had she knew that she was the other one she had been looking for as well. She cleared her throat and getting their attention decided it was time to get to it, they wouldn't believe her of course but in the end they would have to accept the truth.



         "Ladies I believe that we are all at a point where we are ready to make a deal. I ask that you listen to me and my words very carefuly for I have much to say and we have waisted enough time." Cieyla said making sure each of them were looking at her.



         Megan wanted to ask the woman why she was concerned about the time but something about the feel in the room or perhaps it was the air of the woman herself that made her hold her tongue.



         "You know my name and I know your's, you know that I wrote the book that you both like so much and I know by now you have become suspicous of me. You know that something odd happened to each of you in the store when I stared at you and it's good that you are beginning to realize I might be more then what I seem because it means you might just be able to accept that you yourselves are capable of so much more then what you think."



         Cielya sat back and observed the women wondering just how insane they must be thinking she was at the moment. It didn't really matter she told herself; because soon enough they would be on their way and everything she told them now would end up being a life line to them. She smiled as the two slowley turned to look at each other, no doubt each one was debating whether or not to admit Cielya had done something to them.



         "Well anyhow I think I should let you know that I am a bit of a witch and of course I have a little gypsy blood in me as well and what happened can't hurt you. I merely needed to take a peek inside of you to ensure that you were the ones. I mean I've looked at your picture a million times and of course I knew it had to be you but well.." Cielya stopped as she realized she was getting ahead of herself and the ladies already appeared on the verge of leaving; something that she could not let happen.



         "I understand that this must seem impossible to believe and that you must think me mad but I can prove everything that I'm saying if you like." She grinned.



















© Copyright 2011 J.L.R. (jen456170 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795829-A-Waiger-in-Time--CHAPTER-4