*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795859-Gicandice-the-Gentle-Giantess-Of-Roses
Rated: E · Fiction · Relationship · #1795859
Gicandice the giantess Anti Mobian supervillaness story
Gicandice of Team Rose fan fic

by ~JaredtheFox92



Jared the Fox Chronicles: Gentle Gicandice of Roses?

Team Rose and team Dark belong to SEGA

Gicandice and Dark Void, belong to me.

Revlis the rat belongs to Revlis 77





One day Amy Rose the hedgehog was chasseing after Sonic, as usual, with her best friends Big the cat and Cream the Rabbit. Amy had gotten wind from a nearby Village that Sonic was seen speeding through the countryside. Big and Cream decide it would be a good time to have a picnic with Amy If they did not find Sonic.

(Team Rose Is walking on a walk path talking about their day.)

Amy: Boy isn't it peaceful out today!

Big: Yaw Amy you are right!

Cream: It's a lovely day for a picnic!

Amy:*giggles* sure is Cream!

Cream: I just hope Mr Sonic is okay fighting those "Dark Void" people he was talking about.

Amy: I hope so Too! I would be devastated if AYNTHING happened to my little Sonnicku! I just wish someone could understand my feelings for him like I do!

(Suddenly Team Rose hears what appears to be really loud crying.)

Cream: Who's that?

Amy: I don't know, but we better find out!

Team Rose head to where they hear the sound, once they get onto a hill they look ahead in shock. it was not a person on the road, but a 12ft tall female cat sitting on the road weeping!

Cream:hmm? Maby we should ask her what's the Matter?

Big: WOW! She is bigger..Then…me?

Amy: HOLD on there you guys! I know that cat, she is evil, It might be  dangerous for you two, I will go and talk to her myself.

(and with that Amy heads towards the female cat giantess)

Gicandice:*weeping* REVLIS!!!!*cryies* please come back to me!!!

Amy: HEY GICANDICE!! IF That's you name,WHY ARE YOU CRYING,OH AND DON'T TRYB ANYTHING FUNNY I HAVE MY HAMMER READY!!!

Gicandice:looks down Oh,Its Sonics girlfriend…Amy was it? OH AMY I Am SOOOO sads right now!

Amy: Why?

GICADNICE: my boyfriend….Rev…Rev….Revlis is missing!!*starts to cry* OH MY LITTLE ORANGE RAT,WHY did you have to go fight DARK VOID!?!?!*cries again*

Amy: Dark Void….Those where the people Sonic was going to fight! Maby we could help?

Gicandice: Ok but how will we find the?*sniff*

Amy: well if he is with Sonic I can find him, I can track Sonic a mile away!

Gicandice: But Dark Voids base is in another dimension!

Amy: I think I might know someone who could help.

Gicandice:who

Amy:well he is green and has four tails.

Gicandice:(remembered someone) Jared? But he is my enemy. Why would he help me?

Amy:Don't worry I think I can Persuade him! But only on one condition.

Gicandice:what?

Amy:You cannot do anything evil!!

Gicandice:*sigh* Deal (she puts down her giant pinky to pinky swear and Amy touches it with hers)

Gicandice and Amy then go to see Big and Cream.

Gicandice sees Big and gets all giddy

Gicandice:Ohh what a cute little male cat!

Big:Im Big….Not little..Big

Gicandice picks him up in her hands.

Gicandice: and he has the funniest little name!(she rubs him against her cheek while she purs)
© Copyright 2011 Jared the fox (jaredthefox92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795859-Gicandice-the-Gentle-Giantess-Of-Roses