*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796077-Corvinus
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Romance/Love · #1796077
this is sample a book that I have started..please let me know what you think
Corvinus




Chapter One

“Olivia” the whisper fluttered across her ear. Startled, she looked around the attic. No one was there with her. Her mind must be playing tricks on her; the dark always plays with your mind. She placed the lantern down beside her, so she could inspect the mirror, which stood in front of her. It was beautifully carved in a Grecian style. She quickly admired her reflection in the glass. Taking note of the dust that covered her clothing and made a mental note to take her clothing to the drycleaners in the morning.

“Olivia my love” the whisper caressed her ear, Olivia froze to her spot. From behind her, reflected in the mirror was the image of a man. He was tall, muscular with long black wavy hair which cascaded past his shoulders. He was absolutely magnificent. He watched her in the reflection. She couldn’t believe what she saw. There had been no one else in the attic with her. She was sure of it, so where had he come from and how did he know her name. Olivia turned around to berate him for startling her. No one was there. What? Where did he go? He was just there. She looked back at the mirror and he was there standing so close she could feel the heat from his body. It penetrated her pores, sending her nerve endings into havoc. She felt his hot breath on her skin. He wasn’t touching her but she could feel his energy embracing her body. Her body began to tingle from head to toes. Every nerve ending sprang to life.

He was so close; she could feel his broad torso, the muscular chest and the thick bulge of his erection pressing into her lower back. Her body responded, and her nipples puckered. Pin prick sensations erupted between her legs. An intense pressure began to build inside of her. She had never felt like this with anyone. It was exciting and frightening at the same time.

He raised his hand and began to caress her neck, brushing her hair back giving access to her skin. His lips planted kisses of heat along her flesh, just then he reached down between her legs with his hand. Olivia closed her eyes to the sensation then opened them quickly. The reflection in the mirror shocked her, she was completely naked and so was he. She was looking at every curve and muscle forming his amazing body. She watched as his hand dove farther in between her legs brushing her sex. She felt his strong muscular fingers enter her. His fingers played the moisture. Her juices seeped onto his fingers as he stroked her heated sex. A hot searing sensation rose through her entire body. His other hand reached around and cupped her breast. Her breasts full and nipples painfully erect. He flicked his finger tip across her nipple and the sensation rocked through her entire body. Olivia was in ecstasy. She couldn’t believe this was happening.



He pressed his face into her hair, inhaling her scent. She watched him through the mirrors reflection. He watched her now; he watched the emotion etched across her face. He wanted to see her reaction as he made love to her. She could see the arousal on his face and the look that said he was just getting started. He thrust his leg between hers to pry them apart. As he entered her with his hard pulsing cock, she let out a loud gasp. Shocked yet needing to feel him inside her she allowed him entrance.  His cock moved urgently inside of her. They watched each other as their bodies responded.

A shudder rocked through her body. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come. Not wanting to miss a thing she quickly opened her eyes. He was gone. Turning around, frantically Olivia searched the room for her lover but he had vanished, just as quickly as he had appeared. She stood staring into empty space her body covered with sheen of sweat. All her senses were still reeling from the experience. Could she have imagined it? Was she dreaming? It was the most erotic dream she had ever experience. But she knew that it had not been a dream because she was conscious and wide awake. But how could she explain what had just taken place? Her body was still feeling the after effects of love making. It felt so real.

Shaken and still shocked from the whole event, she was not sure what to do. She was still frozen to the same spot in front of the mirror. Olivia closed her eyes and tried to calm her breathing and her racing heart. It didn’t help matters to dwell on what had just taken place, daylight was quickly fading and she had no interest in staying up in the attic in the dark. Now that her heart beat was returning to normal she cleared her mind and continued with the task she came to do.

Olivia grabbed the lantern which sat abandoned beside the mirror and continued to investigate the attic. There were boxes, trunks, and furniture throughout. Cautiously, she approached one of the trunks that bore some sort of symbol of a dragon. Just as she was about to grab at the lock, her cell phone rang loudly echoing off the walls in the small space. Shaken from the intrusion of the cell phone, she quickly retrieved it out of her pocket.

“Hello?” trying to balance the phone on her shoulder so she wouldn’t have to put the lantern down.

“Hi Olivia, how was your flight? It was Nicola her best friend since High School. The two of them had been inseparable, until now. Nicola had wanted to come with her to look at the estate, but Nicola was expecting her first child and her husband was dead against her traveling to a foreign country especially when she was so close to her due date.

“It was good, the airline was really helpful and the flight was smooth.”

“Have you checked into the hotel yet?”

“No, I thought I‘d come check the property out first. I wanted to see what I had inherited.”

Olivia placed the lantern down onto the trunk and switched the phone to the hand which was now free.

“So what’s the place like?”

“It’s huge, beautiful and old. I can’t wait to learn more about this places history and that of my ancestors. I had never had the chance to meet any of my European relatives. I feel like I don’t deserve to inherit all this.” She explained sadly.

The attic was one of the places she was hoping to learn more about her ancestors. Attics always held secrets and clues of the past. It’s what she wanted to learn, clues of the past to tell her more about the people that had come to be here before her.

It was such a huge surprise when the lawyer had contacted her just a few weeks ago, and notified her that she was the heir to a grand estate and all its entitlements. She was still shocked and surprised. Her mother never mentioned anything about anyone from her father’s side of the family. It was taboo to speak of them after what her father had done to her 25 years ago. She had been three years old when he kissed her goodbye for the last time. Ever since that day speaking of her father upset her mother so much that she never dared. As a matter of fact, she’d forgotten him completely until she was contacted by his lawyer.









Chapter Two

His mind wondered to the scene that took place earlier. The feel and touch of her skin still lingered on his hands. The smell of her hair still lingered in his nose. Her womanly scent still emanated from his body. He knew he shouldn’t have played with her mind like that, but he was so drawn to her. What was it about her that made him loose all self control? As soon as she entered the house, he sensed her. He could feel the human blood pulsing through her veins, the sweet nectar of the blood called out to him immediately. The talk had been that she was to arrive today, when he spotted her up in the room that had been sealed off , the temptation was too strong not to move closer to see her. As soon as he saw her looking into the mirror, he drew her into his mind. The only thing he could say was that being a vampire gave him extraordinary supernatural powers.



© Copyright 2011 GypsyRose (pandora27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796077-Corvinus