*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796127-Outcast
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1796127
This is just a little collective I created out of boredom.
Shunned by the world, neglected by society. "OUTCAST!!!!", They shouted. He was mocked, ridiculed,and insulted. He struggled everyday trying to find his place in life, but everywhere he turned there was always an obstacle waiting for him. Wondering through life's treacherous mazes, determined to find his place in life, but as usual around every corner there was another obstacle. Pacing his steps he was exhausted, because he never got a break every time he turned around he was in a war, a war with himself, society, the economy, his family,and so forth. All the fighting was wearing him down. He felt like he had taken his last blow, his final breath. He ignored his body's physical state and kept on pushing. He pushed and pushed with all his might. Never stopping, never complaining, so desperate to overcome the harsh realities of his world. Looking for an escape from all the pain. He climbed every obstacle never looking back- His past was now behind him, he stood strong and mighty looking ahead into tomorrow's eyes, his future lay near. He slowly began to rise up. Destroying each label that was intended to be permanent, from low class outcast to justified nobleman no longer was he weak and insubordinate, no longer did his obstacles get in his way, he was now in the driver's seat of his own life.You could see perseverance twinkling in his eyes, determination dripped down his forehead like sweat, his righteous heart beat like a loud drum. He paused for a minute, looked around and smiled. He knew what lay near. He could feel the promising joys of tomorrow, all that lay in front of him was the great mountain of his past. He wasted no time climbing it, the future was bright. He knew it, with each step the mountain's base crumbled...it was falling from the bottom,up and when he reached the peak he grabbed a star and stood on top of it. Now the world could see him. They recognized him quickly and in disbelief they stared at him. Awes and gasps roared throughout the land. The one they tried so hard to defeat had somehow found a way to rise above their mental, physical and emotional torture. He stood and smiled, proud of what he had accomplished, for he knew that he was now a leader and he decided to start a revolution. He would change the world, no longer an outcast in the dark corner of the room. He was now a shining star standing tall and radiantly shining in the sky. His life was now complete because he found his place in the world. The new chapters in his life were opening and he could only smile as he thought about what the future had in store for him.
© Copyright 2011 Eclectic (kelvin_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796127-Outcast