*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796266-Sisterbond-part-one
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1796266
How far would you go to save your twin?
I felt the ground was hard under my paws and the pain came in waves. Yet i did not slow down. I purposfully ignored the pain and by moving i kept the stiffness at bay....at least i hope it would. Behind me the others followed. The murmurs that perhaps we should have gone to the Elders have seized.

I have never been the dominant nor strong one. I was born fifteen seconds after my sister and the phrase that everyone used to describe me was simple: I was the quiet one. And i was happy to live in my stronger, more confident and beautiful sibling shadow. She was alpha and i was not.

Our birth was a shock to the pack. In our pack there were no history of twins. Twins were not uncommon but we are the only once in our pack. Then there was the old Seer that suddenly appeared at our birth and the prophecy. "They will mean either the survival or end of this pack. One is destined to rid you of an old enemy." In our pack we were not allowed to discuss it. It upset our father. and i knew who she was talking about. Fia has always been my superior on all levels. Every one knew that.

We looked human and lived among humans, but we were NOT human. they called us Werewolves. Our existence is a secret. We are the humans defenders against any supernatural predators. And we were taught the rules like any of the other cubs- never let humans discover our existence. Obey Pack Law at all times.

"Arranna!" The warning sounded up in my head before a solid black body hit my red brown one and i was send rolling as something made from metal hit the ground where i was going to be a moment before. The pack disappeared into the shadows. Gratefully I licked Dan, the black male next to me's ear, before he too disappeared into he shadows.

There was the sound of a scuffle and then a yell and a growl that cut it short. A smaller solid brown wolf appeared with blood on her snout, her brown eyes shining. " It was a dam Succubus with a crossbow." Gita growled then looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine." my reaction was automatic as i took the trail again. I was not fine. I was hurting inside and out. Something bad was happening to Fia and i had to hurry.

(to be continued)



© Copyright 2011 Kayna-amy (kayna-amy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796266-Sisterbond-part-one